The Movie Game

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a game where it goes back and forth between film and star. The connecting link is that the star must have been in both films linking each other.

For example:

Person #1 types The Princess Bride

Person #2 types someone who stars in that film

Person #3 types another film the above star appears in

Person #4 types another star who appears in the above film, but not the star person #2 chose.

Person #5 types a film that the star person #4 chose appears in, but not the selection person #3 chose.

Make sense? I'll start.

The Princess Bride

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa This is a game where it goes back and forth between film and star. The connecting link is that the star must have been in both films linking each other.
For example:

Person #1 types The Princess Bride

Person #2 types someone who stars in that film

Person #3 types another film the above star appears in

Person #4 types another star who appears in the above film, but not the star person #2 chose.

Person #5 types a film that the star person #4 chose appears in, but not the selection person #3 chose.

Make sense? I'll start.

The Princess Bride

Cool !!!
Robin Wright Penn

Now comes a movie again

Movie: Sleepless in Seattle

You name an actor who stars in this movie and so on. Did I get it right Litle-Lisa ? I think so.

Originally Posted by eleinys Did I get it right Little-Lisa ? I think so. You got it, girlfriend!
wink.gif

Hugh Jackman

Latest posts

Back