The *New and Improved* Notepad Thread..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let us know if you've updated or if you want to know what we think.

I updated mine...check it out Yo.

Ok.....I have a background on there now, but I'm having a little trouble with text........yall's are awesome. Keep it up girls!!!!

Aw, I like it, Kelly. If you need help, you can ask me if you'd like. I'm pretty good with CSS in general.

Oh, BTW. You have a gorgeous daughter! I see where she gets it ;]

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw, I like it, Kelly. If you need help, you can ask me if you'd like. I'm pretty good with CSS in general.
Oh, BTW. You have a gorgeous daughter! I see where she gets it ;]

You are so sweet. I'm gonna struggle a little while longer. I'm one of those people that doesn't read directions and spends way more time than I have to on something, but I may be hollerin for you later...........

I fixed mine up now...

Can someone check if the shoutbox works?

...I'm planning on adding more things. But making all those graphics pooped me out.

Love it......
rockwoot.gif

Its still a work in progress but let me know what you all think. Someone try out the shoutbox to see if it works. I dont know if I got it on there right.

BeneBaby your notepad is awesome!

I especially love your animals and they way you obviously care for them so much! <3

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Its still a work in progress but let me know what you all think. Someone try out the shoutbox to see if it works. I dont know if I got it on there right. Awww. I like your cats......it looks great.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Fantastic notepad..
Karren

Karren.....yours looks really good too. OK just an observation, but you look joyful when you are dressed. I think that is wonderful.

I added a slideshow photo album (literally!) to mine, and updated my stash tonight!!!! Let me know what you think about the slideshow
smile.gif

I love it Manders! All your photos are so pretty.I really loved living dead girl tho.

I did my notepad too. I'm not quite finished cause I don't know what else to put. I'll get around to taking pictures of my pathetic stash.

Also, the shoutbox doesn't work on mine
frown.gif
IDK why!

Latest posts

Back