The next trend....

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
If you could pick a trend that you wish would become or come back....

what would it be?

I absolutely love this look. Unfortunately I don't have the body to pull it off....

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eightthirty

If you could pick a trend that you wish would become or come back....what would it be?

I absolutely love this look. Unfortunately I don't have the body to pull it off....

I thought that was you Mel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I thought that was you Mel No that's actually a friend of mine, that I used to work with. (I wish I looked like that) We used to do fashion shows etc....I'd do the photographing, so even when we went out I'd always have my camera. We had some friends in town that night and I just ended up snapping a bunch of pics of everyone. She used to be a MU artist for MTV and worked for Van Michael Salon. I actually haven't spoken to her in quite some time....

Reaction score
These days I only look through fashion magazines to see if anything I like is back in style. I want boot cut pants, and military style coats (all those fabulous buttons!!). I'm really sick of all the 80's retro styles and I can't wait for 90's to be the in retro style.

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl These days I only look through fashion magazines to see if anything I like is back in style. I want boot cut pants, and military style coats (all those fabulous buttons!!). I'm really sick of all the 80's retro styles and I can't wait for 90's to be the in retro style. military coats are definitely coming back!!! i see them all over the mags!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl These days I only look through fashion magazines to see if anything I like is back in style. I want boot cut pants, and military style coats (all those fabulous buttons!!). I'm really sick of all the 80's retro styles and I can't wait for 90's to be the in retro style. Love it!!

Reaction score
Hooray for the military coats!!

(and thanks for the notepad link eightthirty!)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow that looks really hot! I think the only trend I'd want to come back are feminine dresses with full skirts! I'd love to feel like a lady! Oh me too...I love girlie a-line flouncy dresses...anthropologie has my favorites...

Reaction score
Are military style coats making a comeback? I was flipping through some fashion mags and then doing some online "window" shopping and I saw quite a few. Anyone else notice this, too?

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sofia Are military style coats making a comeback? I was flipping through some fashion mags and then doing some online "window" shopping and I saw quite a few. Anyone else notice this, too? yup. they're definitely in this fall.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow that looks really hot! I think the only trend I'd want to come back are feminine dresses with full skirts! I'd love to feel like a lady!

same here, i love the lady look. and full dresses and skirts.^^ i don't like showing much leg...

Reaction score
i would pick real old school dresses like the ones our mums prob wore. tiny wastes and full skirts ultra feminin or those pencil skirts with tops tucked in real lady like - although i think the last one is coming back slightly this season in a roundabout way

Latest posts