The O.C. Returns!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
claps.gif

Anyone else been waiting for this!?

**SEASON PREMIERE**— THE O.C.

Visit THE O.C. web site

A CLOUD HANGS OVER ORANGE COUNTY

ON THE THIRD SEASON PREMIERE OF “THE O.C.”

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, ON FOX

When THE O.C. returns for its third season, Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer are about to begin their senior year at Harbor High. But while everyone else celebrates the last days of summer, a dark cloud hangs over the foursome. Trey Ryan’s brother, still clings to life two months after the shooting and the cops want to know who really shot him. Will Ryan take the fall for Marissa? Meanwhile, Julie Cooper and Marissa’s father, Jimmy, are determined to protect Marissa at whatever cost. And while Sandy, Seth and Ryan try to fend for themselves at home, Kirsten, still recovering in her plush rehab by the sea, forms a friendship with fellow recovering alcoholic Charlotte, who – like all things in the O.C. – may not be everything she appears to be on “The Aftermath” episode of THE O.C Thursday, Sept. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (OC-301)

(TV-PG L, V)

Yay! I'm so excited for this! I just watched Season One on DVD for the second time last night-- hehe.

Okay, my teenage son thinks it is funny that I watch this show, because the girls at his school talk about the show, but I love it! I'll definitely be watching, thanks for the heads up!

I love it! Its the only show right now that I can't miss, The only other show I ever really got into like this was 90210!

Yeah! I have been waiting for this. One of the bad things about fall is i get hooked into a lot of series like this.

So, did anyone watch it? I recorded it since I watched BB6 but I will be watching it tomorrow and let you know my thoughts on the first episode.

umm. it was alright. everything went over well for them of course. like they're really going to get in major trouble!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Boo, I can't watch it anymore cause I have class at night
frown.gif
Do you have a VCR? I record it since I have too many shows to watch on Thursdays.
icon_redface.gif

I finally got around to watching it and it was ok. It was just sort of a recap of what happened before the season ended. What is up with Jeri Ryan's character? Is she into Kirsten or Sandy? Whats her deal? Part of me really wants Ryan to be with someone else... I dont like him with Cooper.

BTW, did anyone watch the show Reunion? OMG, I am hooked!

I started to watch Reunion... but I was afraid I would got hooked into another show!!

Originally Posted by spicey05 I started to watch Reunion... but I was afraid I would got hooked into another show!! So you didn't watch it? i am hooked!

Originally Posted by spicey05 No I didn't watch it.... Is it good? Yup! Two thumbs up.

Originally Posted by ikebana The OC was OK... uber-dramatic as always. But everything worked out in the end.
biggrin.gif
Doesn't it always?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I havent seen the o.c. but lately I have been seeing laguna beach instead. This is off topic. Sorry

Did anyone watch the OC this past Thursday? I am so confused as to where the story line is going with Marissa and Ryan. Also, what is the deal with the new Dean?

I couldn't believe that Jimmy is looking for $$ again. What are your predictions to what is going on between Kirsten and Jeri Ryan's character?

Latest posts

Back