The Official Britney Breakdown Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she has bipolar. theyre saying she decided to stop taking the medication and thats what triggered this.

i hope this is rock bottom. everytime something happens ie shaving her head, being arrested for hit and run, everyone says britney has hit rock bottom but she continues to sink lower. and i really dont think this is it for her. i hope im wrong but i think she will go even lower cos i dont think she recognises she has a problem :'(

its horrible if you really take a minute and use your imagination and actually imagine being one of her kids. they're going through hell.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She's had a silver spoon almost all of her life, and the ability to grow and pull herself out of any ugly relationships she may have grown up in. Instead she chose to regress and not grow up, and bring children into a life of that. She's obviously not ready for children, let alone taking care of even herself. She's had so many chances it's not even funny.

I heard previously she wasn't even communicating with her lawyers in the custody case, which shows a total lack of responsibility and proves how much her children actually mean to her.

I'd rather spend my pity on a child in a third world country with the aspirations to become a doctor, but without any money to get there.

I feel sorry for her. I really think she has some SERIOUS psychological issues going on, more than just missing a dosage of her medication as they're claiming. It's so sad for the children. I don't even wanna imagine how screwed up they're going to be.

She needs to grow up, calm down, and act like a mother of 2 children. Maybe she should move away from the paparazzi and drama and lay low for awhile.

Hi,

It was sad seeing her in the four point restraints.
sadyes.gif

I think it sucks that as shes going through this, the media is still all over her...its like every time she does ANYTHING they have to do a story about it. I feel sad for her and her whole family. It must be horrible to be famous.

I'm half and half on whether I feel bad for her or not. There's the side of me that knows it was mainly her fault for letting it get this far, and then there's the side of me that feels that it's everyone around her isn't helping her, and that she is practically helpless.

Going through this in public with everyone knowing her every move and breakdown isn't be helping her out at all. I wish everyone would just lay off of her for a little bit.. She has some SERIOUS psychological problems, and that's only making it worse. I'm hoping she'll get the proper treatment to get her back on her feet so she can act like the mother she is. I've been soooo worried that she'd commit suicide or hurt herself or someone else.

apparently she threw a fit at the hospital screaming at nurses, she ripped out her iv and she's been such a nightmare that they are meant to have someone with her 24-7 so she wont harm herself but nobody wants to sit with her. so they released her early.

that'll help! i dont think.

i dont like hearing people say she needs to grow up or she should just stop, because she has a mental illness. its like telling someone with cancer to just stop having cancer. she needs medication, therapy and a lot of treatment before she'll get better. but they cant help her if she doesnt want them too and if she wont co-operate even a little bit. i really think they need to get a court order saying she has to be sectioned because the longer this goes on the more crazy things she's doing and then she's getting closer to losing her kids which is making her even iller and then she reacts by acting out again. its a circle someone needs to step in and break.

people magazine are saying her problems now arent to do with her fame and that she would be this messed up even if she wasnt famous. she has a family history of addictions (her dad is an alcoholic and a cocaine addict) and mental illness (her grandmother committed suicide) but i think the fact that she learnt to be a celeb before she learned to be an adult isnt helping her here. she's gone all michael jackson on us.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif apparently she threw a fit at the hospital screaming at nurses, she ripped out her iv and she's been such a nightmare that they are meant to have someone with her 24-7 so she wont harm herself but nobody wants to sit with her. so they released her early.
that'll help! i dont think.

i dont like hearing people say she needs to grow up or she should just stop, because she has a mental illness. its like telling someone with cancer to just stop having cancer. she needs medication, therapy and a lot of treatment before she'll get better. but they cant help her if she doesnt want them too and if she wont co-operate even a little bit. i really think they need to get a court order saying she has to be sectioned because the longer this goes on the more crazy things she's doing and then she's getting closer to losing her kids which is making her even iller and then she reacts by acting out again. its a circle someone needs to step in and break.

people magazine are saying her problems now arent to do with her fame and that she would be this messed up even if she wasnt famous. she has a family history of addictions (her dad is an alcoholic and a cocaine addict) and mental illness (her grandmother committed suicide) but i think the fact that she learnt to be a celeb before she learned to be an adult isnt helping her here. she's gone all michael jackson on us.

But she does need to grow up and get help for herself. By this point she should know that she has problems and is affecting everyone around her especially her children and she should take responsibility for herself and her health.

It also disgusted me the way all the helicopters and papparazzi are crowded around the gates of her house while all this is going on. That poor girl lives like that on a daily basis. I think it would take its toll on anyone. She just cant live a normal life. I think the more things like this go on, the more the paparrazzi will just never leave her alone. She needs to get her life together, and act like an adult- she has children to think about now.

She needs to get out of the spotlight and move away for a few years and GROW THE HELL UP!

i think people may be very cruel and harsh to her sometimes. imagine that i have to live her life and go through what she had gone through, i might went nut too. lol

If she has a severe psychological issue, which I imagine she does, I don't think anyone has the right to comment on how bad of a mother she is, when she probably cannot help it. It's amazing how we feel bad for the mom with Postpartum Depression, yet feel nothing for Britney Spears who may be further up shit creek, and deserves sympathy, perhaps even more. If you have never had a psychological issue, whether it be depression (clinical, and diagnosed) or something more severe like Bipolar, then I don't think you have the right to comment on how you have to try harder to be a better person or whatever. Life simply does not work that way. You will never understand what goes on in the mind of someone who is mentally ill. Missing a pill does not throw you into that kind of a hole, and I would know as I suffer from depression, and worked in a mental health center in college. It is very clear to see that she needs help. She doesn't deserve the kind of shit she gets, especially when people recognize she has an issue, but still decide to bash her. It is ridiculous how unfair we are to Britney. The only reason why she gets so much shit talk is because she is Britney Spears, and everyone would like to see Ms. Pop Princess fall...all in the limelight. That is sickening. People really need to get lives.

I wish her so much luck with whatever she is going through.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's amazing how we feel bad for the mom with Postpartum Depression, I agree with you and im pretty sure she has PPD.

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif okay...this is so bizarre. agreed!

Yea I feel really sorry for her. I don't know why but I'm almost desperate to see that girl get back to her normal self. Drugs really mess you up.

Needless to say, the girl has a problem!!! I don't know if it's having too much too soon or just not being able to handle her life--but there is a problem. I do wonder if she is not just very depressed and unhappy--her appearance has changed so much and she is going through hell with this custody battle. The thought of losing my children would drive me bonkers--but that would also make me clean up my act. She seems to be just like a mouse on a wheel and cannot get off. I am sorry for her and want to shake her at the same time.

Back