The Official Britney Breakdown Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glowinggal /img/forum/go_quote.gif here's a long-shot... maybe she's buying it for her Jamie-Lynn ??? Lol that pic was taken weeks after Jamie Lynn said she was preggers. Maybe she was just making sure she wasnt pregnant.
I think the woman has serious mental problems and its sad about the paps even though I think she invites them most if not all of the time. I also cant understand why she would date a pap! She needs help.

So, apparently Britney and Adnan did this to mess with the paparazzi. Well, thank God.

iv_Star%20Snapshots:%20Your%20daily%20dose%20of%20celebrity%20eye%20candy_1200498024061_703635D.jpg

Britney Inhales

Hollywood: This is a pretty surreal picture. Britney Spears sitting in her car with her trademark pink wig on sucking on an inhaler. We didn't even realize she used one. But if we were being chased by the paps constantly and in danger of losing our kids, we'd inhale too. We'd inhale big time.

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have glasses like that, I think she copied me. LOL!!

I have seen her holding an inhaler before in a few photos, I think no one knew she needed one b/c no one took pictures of her every 2 seconds until recently, lol. Didnt she have a pink wig that was longer than the one in the picture? I dont know if the wigs are worse than the weaves though, lol

She probably isn't asthmatic. A lot of people use inhalers because they act as appetite suppressants.

I've merged all of the Britney threads since she was hospitalized into this one, which is now called the "The Official Britney Breakdown Thread." Let's PLEASE try to keep everything contained here... I know we're all obsessed with her and her antics, but let's try to keep it all in one thread for the sanity of MuT... We don't want to end up like her LOL!

Latest posts

Back