The Official Britney Breakdown Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else reading about this right now?

I couldn't sleep so I hopped on the internet for a while and read that Britney, who was apparently having a nervous breakdown, was holding her kids hostage and refused to return them to K-fed. It's too early to even know what's happened/happening but I really hope that she can get some help.

So sad.

What?? Where did you read this?

I just found it......WoW! I hope she gets help! So sad!

I also watched the news now. They were saying Britney came over to K-Fed with her two kids a few hours ago totally drunk, and the police and ambulance came and picked her up. Well it`s the media so I`m not sure if it`s a 100% true. Poor girl!
frown.gif

oh. my. god.

britney makes me want to cry cos i feel so bad for her! i just woke up but imma go downstairs and put the tv on and see whats going on.

i really want her to get better. nobody deserves a life as torturous and unhappy as that.

really? i must go read!

Well there are to many stories on this. lol Anyone have a recap?

From Perez:

Quote:
In case you've been sleeping…
Britney Spears held her kids hostage on Thursday night. Cops had to be called to her home after she refused to turn over custody of her children to Kevin Federline's bodyguard, as she was required to do.

Sean Preston and Jayden James are now in the safe and better hands of their father and Britney was rushed to the emergency room for psychiatric evaluation and because police observed her to be under the influence of some unknown substance.

Additionally, according to new reports:

"The stress and mental anguish of the ongoing custody battle and deposition has caused Spears to 'lose a tremendous amount of weight in the past several weeks.'"

We hope police searched Britney's home for any illegal substances!

I think this is a good thing for her. She's been sectioned which means she cant be released from hospital until psychatrists say she's well enough. she cant sign herself out. so she'll have to get help now and she cant fire the doctors for telling her something she doesnt want to hear.

i love britney but i wish she'd stand up and say "enough is enough i'm going to get my life back" i honestly think that i care about britney more than britney cares about britney! i felt so bad when she lost custody of her kids that i actually cried for her (yes i know im a loser lol) then i was so shocked when i saw videos of her laughing and saying she is fine and never better straight after the court appearance. wth? she lost her kids and IM doing the crying for her?? lol.

and another thing that pisses me the hell off, the number of people blaming kevin federline, justin timberlake, her parents, the media etc etc etc....it cant be easy but blaming other people is playing britneys game and making it worse. she needs to take responsibility for her own actions.

and she'll NEVER get custody now - not a hope of even joint custody - because she was under the influence of something while the kids were with her. the best she can hope for is visitation and even then it'll have to be supervised at all times.

I hate to say this and it sounds like a horrible thing to even think, but I dont think Britney will be with us this time next year. The hospital have confirmed she's being classified as a "special needs" patient which means she tried to commit suicide or overdosed.

But kudos to Kevin Federline for being there for his kids and even going to the hospital to check on Britney. He seemed like a really shit boyfriend/husband but nobody can say he's not a good father.

end of essay. lol.

I am going to have to find this somewhere that my work computer hasn't blocked LOL!

How sad. She needs out of the radar for a little while...she is completely losing it.

I agree. I think she's hitting bottom...at least, I hope she is because I'd hate to see her sink any lower. I really hope that she's forced to get help now. Real help.

I don't feel bad for her really. I think she knows what she's doing is wrong. I feel awful for her kids though. They're the ones suffering without any power to change a thing for themselves.

I have this horrible nagging feeling she may try to commit suicide this year

I hope not!

Britney.jpg

Life & Style can exclusively report that Britney Spears blood tests at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center came back negative, despite earlier reports from police that she appeared to be under the influence of a substance when she was taken from her home after a custody dispute last night.

“Her blood test just came back, and, thank God, it was clean. There are no traces of drugs or alcohol of any kind,†a source close to the Spears family tells Life & Style.

This indicates that her odd behavior was not the result of substance abuse, as early reports suggested.

Britney appeared to be laughing when she was taken from her home into an ambulance.

But an LAPD spokesperson was unable to confirm or deny to Life & Style on Friday morning that earlier reports indicated that cops believed Britney appeared to be under the influence of a substance when they arrived on the scene.

I feel bad for her kids.I think this was meant to be so she could get the help she needs.God is so big his going to help her.

She's at Cedars Sinai now...and passed her blood tests, so she wasn't under the influence of anything. Just...insane, really.

I feel for her. I've been there. Not holding kids hostage, but about that bad and unstable.
frown.gif
I'm sending well wishes her way.

Latest posts

Back