The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sofia Is that what she said? If so, what a complete selfish moron. Yeah she said that! To avoid the stretch marks and extra weight gain! I think you're not ready to be a mom if that is how you look at the process.My mom is proud of her stretch marks, not that she shows them off, but she calls them her battle scars, From her pregnancy.

I'm so fed up with Britney

WOW!!! I'm surprised to read that...I can't believe how vain some people can be. I mean, being a mom is really not about the woman but about the baby and making sure s/he comes out fine and healthy....sigh....oh Britney!!!

Originally Posted by iloveparis WOW!!! I'm surprised to read that...I can't believe how vain some people can be. I mean, being a mom is really not about the woman but about the baby and making sure s/he comes out fine and healthy....sigh....oh Britney!!! thats exactly what i thought, how selfish? There is a reason babies stay in there as long as they do. Most women just pray for a normal healthy pregnancy, so that their child will be healthy. Not schedule everything

I think that she is selfish. Seems to be quite a trend with some celebs-scheduled C-Sections. I think that fetal development is much more important than worries of weight gain and stretch marks. Having been through a C-Section(Emergency), it wasn't exactly a walk in the park and it took a long time to recover. Most of us aren't privy either to baby nurses and nannies. JMO

Originally Posted by Sofia

Is that what she said? If so, what a complete selfish moron.

omg, I agree Sophia! WTF....lame, stupid selfish idiot.

Exactly what kind of doctor would even agree to such a ridiculous idea? If not medically, ethically refuse to do it. Suggest against it for the sake of the innocent baby. She is so not ready to be a mom since she is still thinking about herself first and her child second. I know my mom has always put me ahead of her no matter what, which is what a real good mom would always do.

God I hope this doesn't turn into another Paris gets rid of Tinkerbell type thing and just hand over the baby to a nanny all the time because she's bored.
icon_rolleyes.gif

it just goes to show that most celebrities are too self-centered to be real moms. their looks and their careers come before their children's needs whenever they can get away with it. so many celebrities do this...it isn't just brittany.

regardless, guess she won't be wearing those midriff tops with that big ol' c-section scar! at least angelina jolie knows she is selfish and adopts children from poor countries instead of going through childbirth...

Originally Posted by Sofia

Exactly what kind of doctor would even agree to such a ridiculous idea? If not medically, ethically refuse to do it. Suggest against it for the sake of the innocent baby. She is so not ready to be a mom since she is still thinking about herself first and her child second. I know my mom has always put me ahead of her no matter what, which is what a real good mom would always do.
God I hope this doesn't turn into another Paris gets rid of Tinkerbell type thing and just hand over the baby to a nanny all the time because she's bored.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I can answer that Sofia. A money hungry DR who would like to line his pockets bigtime with her money. I can just imagine that this will be just a TAD more expensive than other c-sections. LMAO

Jessica, I doubt she'll keep that scar for long. I'm sure she'll locate the best plastic surgeon to get rid of it asap.

Tony, if that's the case, which I'm sure is the reason also, what happened to the Hippocratic Oath he/she swore to? I'm sure it's long been forgotten. So pathetic...

Just when I think that nothing will ever Surprise me again! Bam!!!!!!!! Some dumb broad like her comes along and does something like this! She should be ashamed of herself!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by jessica9 it just goes to show that most celebrities are too self-centered to be real moms. not only that,just the way they treat their relationships and marriages. They get married after like a month of "dating" en then divorced after another month,then on to the next one (J Lo anyone?) They just treat their partners and children like accessories,it makes me sick. Just thinking that one day paris hilton is gonna "raise" a baby ... that's even worse than britney
icon_rolleyes.gif
Why does everything have to go that fast for these celebs? They make too much money too damn fast.

This might be a dumb question, but I thought she is having twins? Anyone who know anything on childbirth knows that the last several weeks are some of the most important especially for lung development. Having two and taking the risk that something is not developed properly is pretty much child abuse. There is no reason for her to do something so selfish!

icon_evil.gif

I must be out of the loop...................What the hell happened to Tinkerbell?

That is so Hollywood! I agree with you all about the fact that she is not ready to be a mother. And yes those last 3 weeks really count for the baby's development. There is a reason why pregnancy is suppose to last as long as it does. Healthy babies are not built overnight. Unbelievable!

wow she is selfish and a hypocrite.

she is all like "i want to be a mom" and here she goes doing this
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

did any of you all see her "video" for a song she wrote about her new baby?! it came out months ago, and she is hopping around barefoot with a white nightgown on and her belly bulge. i thought, "oh no! she is NOT going to profit off of her PREGNANCY!" so i am not at all surprised she is unnaturally and prematurely ripping her baby away from its womb for her vanity's sake. for all we know...the whole thing is just a publicity stunt!

Wow! And the thing that pisses me off the most is that she said she was "so excited to have a baby. Its my dream come true." If she was happy she would let her body form the way it should. I dont think people will judge her on her appearence because they know she has had a baby, and if people do, thats thats really pathetic!

Originally Posted by schlemmerm3779 Does anybone else on here think she is being selfish by scheduling her c-section early, just so she doesn't gain all that extra weight in the last 3 weeks of pregnancy? I just think that is so wrong in so many ways, Just my opinion though My mother had a c-section for all 3 of us, for her safety (we were all big babies), but the fact that Britney only wants to have one to avoid stretch marks and weight gain is ridiculous. Also, my aunt just had a premature baby last year, early July when her due date was in early October, and she was understandably stressed and worried about his development. Long story short, he will have to wear corrective lenses very early (think 4 or 5) and the doctors are still unsure about his brain development, which they can only tell when he gets a bit older and starts talking and such. The fact that someone can take pregnancy so lightheartedly is truly sad. I realize there is a difference between 3 months and three weeks, but risking your child's health for your vanity? Britney is too selfish to be a good mother.

Originally Posted by jessica9 it just goes to show that most celebrities are too self-centered to be real moms. their looks and their careers come before their children's needs whenever they can get away with it. so many celebrities do this...it isn't just brittany.
regardless, guess she won't be wearing those midriff tops with that big ol' c-section scar! at least angelina jolie knows she is selfish and adopts children from poor countries instead of going through childbirth...

You have been misinformed I think, in the video that wasn't her belly it was just stuffed, that video was done 2 weeks before she even knew she was pregnant, it said on her little show.
And I don't want to sound like the b*tch, but where did even you hear that she was going in 3 weeks early? Cause I have also read that she wants her birth to be underwater( I know it sounds crazy but its safe) and I don't understand how they can do a c-section underwater. I think everyone might be a little judgemental. and she's not going to have stretch marks anyways, cause I mean she's got millions of dollars it also been told she is using creams for her scars, but even then theres a lot deramtologists can do.

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 You have been misinformed I think, in the video that wasn't her belly it was just stuffed Well that's even more silly
smile.gif
j/kTrue or not, these things don't surprise me anymore when talking about celebs.

Back