The Official Britney Thread {Keep anything Britney related here}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sofia Exactly what kind of doctor would even agree to such a ridiculous idea? If not medically, ethically refuse to do it. Suggest against it for the sake of the innocent baby.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That's what I'm wondering. I don't pay too much attention to the media anyway, but I really find it hard to believe that a dr. would do such a thing. I had 2 instances where they stopped labor just b/c I was too early and it was only a matter of weeks away.

i'm sorry i offended a diehard britany spears fan; i don't care about her one way or the other. this sort of thing is very prevalent in hollywood since women in that industry depend upon their looks to stay in the business. whether britany is giving into the pressure or not, i hope not. as a woman in my childbearing years, i have more respect for women of my mother's generation and the efforts they took to assure the welfare of their unborn children. my mother read pregnancy book after preganacy book to make sure i was growing to be a healthy baby. i think our culture has gone out of control when women in hollywood are scheduling breast lifts and augmentation immediately after the births of their children...and that happens as well unfortunately. we are losing touch with the fact that is okay to have children and accept our bodies after childbirth, which i just find sort of sad.

Wow it's sad to read how shallow she is.. But I also think that she's a victim of our society always wanting perfection. She's known for her fit body and I'm sure she feels the pressure to have a perfect body after she gives birth since she's constantly in the spotlight. It is sad though in all kinds of ways..
icon_rolleyes.gif

no worries, even though I do believe she has talent, I am not one of her fans. I just don't like it when people take gossip so seriously, to the point when they are bashing other people, because unless you are them you don't really know the truth, and I think people should have a little more respect to people like her.

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 no worries, even though I do believe she has talent, I am not one of her fans. I just don't like it when people take gossip so seriously, to the point when they are bashing other people, because unless you are them you don't really know the truth, and I think people should have a little more respect to people like her. i understand that. you are right; it isn't fair how people bash celebrities left and right. it becomes a catty source of entertainment for some. it is difficult to believe anything you read about stars nowadays. having your reputation mangled by the press and have people believe it has got to hurt.

Hmmm.. I haven't heard anything on her - guess I'm not up to par on my celeb news lately.
icon_neutral.gif
But is it true that you'll get stretch marks and gain weight in only those 3 weeks?? I've never heard of that before.. I figured it all came on gradually throughout the 9 mos. not just in 3 weeks - but then again, I'm not too savvy on that topic
wink.gif

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 You have been misinformed I think, in the video that wasn't her belly it was just stuffed, that video was done 2 weeks before she even knew she was pregnant, it said on her little show.
And I don't want to sound like the b*tch, but where did even you hear that she was going in 3 weeks early? Cause I have also read that she wants her birth to be underwater( I know it sounds crazy but its safe) and I don't understand how they can do a c-section underwater. I think everyone might be a little judgemental. and she's not going to have stretch marks anyways, cause I mean she's got millions of dollars it also been told she is using creams for her scars, but even then theres a lot deramtologists can do.

Great points!!!how can you believe anything a tabloid says is true.Right on about the stretch marks,she prob is using creams that we never even heard of!!!I think its a lil naive and ignorant to say that someone is not going to be a good mother or that she is phony about wanting to be a mother based on what you read in a GOSSIP MAGAZINE!!!

i was actually sort of happy for her when i found out she was pregnant because i thought after all the badmouthing in the press, she could finally live a more grounded and happy life. it's gotta be hard to grow up the way she did, you know? i wish her the best. and i do think she looks pretty big now...and if she has any stretchmarks, she should have them already. her stomach is HUGE! looks like a normal, healthy pregnant woman to me. i wish her the best. the poor girl has been through enough...

and i really hope her husband didn't just marry her for her money! what do you guys think about that?

Report: Britney Spears Has Baby Boy

Last Updated:

09-14-05 at 2:32PM

NEW YORK (AP) -- Britney Spears has given birth to a baby boy, Us Weekly reported. The baby was born Wednesday by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California, the magazine said. No other details were available.

A call to Spears' publicist by The Associated Press wasn't immediately returned.

It is the first child for the 23-year-old pop star and her husband, Kevin Federline. Federline, 27, has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Wonder if she called it London or Preston.. Those names were mentioned in the tabloids here last week.

Heard about this yesterday.... damn that seemed like a fast 9 months!!
icon_wink.gif
And her "planned c-section' to avoid pain... lmao
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Wonder if she called it London or Preston.. Those names were mentioned in the tabloids here last week. Oh I read about it too! (in Polish tabloids
wink.gif
lol) but there was third name mentioned here also- Charlie.

That's great to hear she had a healthy baby boy
smile.gif

PS

And now, she can enjoy her Red Bulls too...unless she's breastfeeding.

I highly doubt she will be breastfeeding, that would be to selfless! I mean she would have to spend all that time with the baby, and her boobs would get smaller!

Back