The Official Don't Let This Thread Die Thread Part Deux

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...what's everyone doing today? I plan on making ANOTHER trip to Joann's crafts store to pick up scrapbook paper. I've spent about $400 over the past month and I've only completed a few pages. I've got to kick it into gear!

I should be washing my car right now... but I'm just eating lasagna and harassing my pillow.

blah...i'm not falling asleep

i've gotten into this bad habit since summer of working all day...then falling asleep on the train ride home...then going online....and going to sleep like 3AM most of the time i'm on MUT anyway...ugh i need some new hobbies or to at least START doing the stuff i've told myself i would do for the longest

Hm, seeing as its 11:32 and I'm BEAT, I'll probably be going to sleep
smile.gif

And answering the OT, I live in AZ, so it's ALWAYS hot!

I'm so happy right now. I don't have to work tomorrow so I can sleep as late as I want. Woo Hoo!!

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just worked 14hrs straight yesterday... how awesome is that?
frown.gif
Wow, that's a lot of hours. Why so long?

hey guys ! i'm reading (again) Pern from Anne McCaffrey. those books are so awesome. my mom made me a verbena infusion because i forgot to do them (usually that's my job lol).

my mom also gave me a free newspaper she got in the underground. there's always sudoku and crosswords inside
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just worked 14hrs straight yesterday... how awesome is that?
frown.gif
my gosh Saje, that is too much. i hope you're having a good and long night of sleep to compensate. i did it once and i was so tired the day after !

I am ****ing done with Austrian TV (ok more like German cause via cable we get all the german channels). Even on the weekends there are barely any movies on, that makes staying home at night soo boring. All it´s on is those damn mystery shows (Cold Case, CSI, Bones, whatever they´re all called) and I don´t like any of those.

Thank god for MuT, otherwhise I´d die of boredom

my guy calld we were sepous to meet but becuse its holiday noe hw went to his family and been drinking and he calld and said that he dont know if wecan meet today

altho he promised me yestrday (i was at his place we watched movies)

i was sepous to sleep there today for the first time

i told him to stay at home

frown.gif

yea thx god for mut

cus i slept all day for nothing and now i cant sleep

i learnd not to exept anything from anyone whatever will be will be

Yeah I came into work at 10:30 the next day.

This project we are working on is just time consuming. Its going to be nuts!

lol ! i wanna stay at home but in the same time i need to buy some nori, two weeks i'm dying to make myself some maki sushi. but 2 hours of underground for just some seaweeds and the juice i promised my mom to buy her...

Back