The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine Before she lost all that weight I think Lindsay could beat both of their asses down...But now I think Jessica and Ashlee would be able to beat Lindsay since she's waif-like now. good point!
tongue.gif

Here are two articles that I found on the subject:

Lohan vs Simpson

14-Jun-2005

Written by: Jill Salama

Is it a fight or just a misunderstanding?

While Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan may have been chummy during the MTV Movie Awards on June 4th their 'friendship' took a turn for the worse and things heated up as the night went on. Lohan, who threw a post-awards soiree at L.A.'s Standard hotel supposedly, gave clear instructions to the bouncer to refuse to let both Ashlee and Jessica come in to the party. (Ashlee's close relationship with Lindsay's ex, Wilmer Valderrama is one reason why she did not want them there). The Simpson sisters left her party and arrived at Jimmy Fallon's bash soon after where Jessica was not afraid to speak her mind on how she felt towards about Lindsay. When Lindsay showed up, Jessica apparently spoke her mind. However, the Lohan team claims it was all a big misunderstanding and her representative told Us Weekly that "there was a mix up at the door".

Papa Simpson foments feud with Lohan:

Sources say Joe Simpson is spreading nasty gossip about the ‘Mean Girls’ starlet

Who’s spreading all that nasty gossip about a feud between Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan? Some people believe it’s Simpson’s dad.

Joe Simpson, who is also his daughter’s agent, has been “carpet bombing†the tabloids with negative stories about the “Mean Girls†star, according to RadarOnLine. In recent days, details about the feud has appeared in numerous outlets, including In Touch Weekly, Us, Star and Life & Style. “Joe called our head offices himself and ranted and raved about it,†a top editor at one of the weeklies told Radar. “It was obvious he wanted to paint Lindsay as a [bleep]. He couldn’t believe anyone would dare ban Jessica from any party because, as he said, ‘She’s a huge superstar.’ ...Joe will do anything to make sure she’s in the papers every week and he knows Lindsay’s an easy target.â€

A rep for Joe Simpson denies that he’s the dish-spreader, and Jessica Simpson has recently denied that there’s any feud whatsoever.

I would like Jessica to win just cause I like her more but her dad really needs to stay out of it, if he is involved.

Joe Simpson is weird. he's always talking about Jessica's boobs and stuff.

I think Joe simpson is a great dad,He only talks about Jessicas boobs,because he explains how they would have to try to cover them up in the beginning of her career because she was a christian singer.He is not a perve or anything.

what? wilmer valderama dates Ashlee Simpson now? boy he´s gotten around quite a bit (since he´s lindsey´s ex AND mandy moore´s ex too, right?) I don´t think he´s that cute-why does he get all these hot chicks
confused.gif

I think it´s stupid to fight over a stupid party/a stupid ex. grow up girls!

oh, and just for the record-I think Jess would kick Lindsay´s (now very skinny) ass, cause everybody´s talking about her boobs, they really gotta be huge, so she could use them as weapons
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle what? wilmer valderama dates Ashlee Simpson now? boy he´s gotten around quite a bit (since he´s lindsey´s ex AND mandy moore´s ex too, right?) I don´t think he´s that cute-why does he get all these hot chicks
confused.gif

I think it´s stupid to fight over a stupid party/a stupid ex. grow up girls!

oh, and just for the record-I think Jess would kick Lindsay´s (now very skinny) ass, cause everybody´s talking about her boobs, they really gotta be huge, so she could use them as weapons
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAOboobies

I think wilma dates all these hot young girls cause no one his age will date them.
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 LMAOboobies
I think wilma dates all these hot young girls cause no one his age will date them.
icon_twisted.gif

I didn´t know he was that much older than those girls...but we all know mist guys have a thing for younger girls.

Originally Posted by Liz Joe Simpson is weird. he's always talking about Jessica's boobs and stuff. exactly! I watched a documentary on Jessica on VH1 and I was weirded out about how much he talked about her boobs and her physical appearance. I would definitely feel uncomfortable if my dad talked about me this way, even if I was extremely beautiful and had DD cup...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I didn´t know he was that much older than those girls...but we all know mist guys have a thing for younger girls. yeah i think he is real close to thirty,meanwhile those girl were like 17Perv alert

yeah i think he is real close to thirty,meanwhile those girl were like 17Perv alert[/quote

WHAT? he´s almost 30 and dating 17year olds? somebody needs to grow up! god I hate guys like that-seems like they´re not mature enough to deal with women their age.

Has any one seen this video?She looks so bad and sickly.The mtv awards when she did that dance skit,she looked really good,but now she is just a bag of bones and watching her dance was disturbing!!!!!! I hope this thin as sticks fad goes away fast.
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23

Has any one seen this video?She looks so bad and sickly.The mtv awards when she did that dance skit,she looked really good,but now she is just a bag of bones and watching her dance was disturbing!!!!!! I hope this thin as sticks fad goes away fast.
icon_exclaim.gif

where is it?

Lindsay Lohan Admits Bulimia Battle

Wednesday Jan 04, 2006 8:00am EST

By Jon Warech and Stephen M. Silverman

While Lindsay Lohan, admitted to a Miami hospital Monday night after suffering a severe asthma attack, is now "resting comfortably," a source close to the actress tells PEOPLE, an explosive interview with the Mean Girls star is set to hit newsstands Wednesday – lifting the curtain on her self-confessed bulimia, drug use and emotional wreckage over her relationships with her volatile father and her first boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama.

"I was sick," Lohan, 19, admits to Vanity Fair magazine, according to excerpts published in the New York Post. "I had people sit me down and say, 'You're going to die if you don't take care of yourself.'"

In solving her bulimia, she credits Saturday Night Live producer Lorne Michaels with staging an intervention after she hosted the show. "I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem, and I couldn't admit it," Lohan says. "I saw that SNL after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."

Of her look, which she says scared her when she saw photos of herself: "My sister, she was scared. My brother called me, crying."

She also says that she used drugs "a little," then quickly adds: "I've gotten that out of my system. ... I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean? It's kind of a sore subject."

The Post reports that Vanity Fair was contacted by Lohan's publicist to try to have the references to drug use removed from the story.

In her romantic life, she confesses to smothering Valderrama and pushing their relationship to the brink, because "I didn't have anyone (else) to go to" with all her problems, including those with her father, currently serving jail time for assault on a family member.

Regarding reports of a relationship with Jared Leto, all she tells Vanity Fair is, "We're great friends."

As for her current hospitalization, Lohan celebrated New Year's Eve in Miami, hosting a party at Prive Nightclub when the asthma attack occurred, said her publicist, Leslie Sloane. Sloane added that Florida's humidity may have contributed to the condition of the actress, who has suffered from asthma since childhood.

Lohan is set to begin shooting her new film, Chapter 27, in two weeks. The movie, about John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman, stars Lohan as a Lennon fan who befriends Chapman (played by Leto) just days before he assassinates the musician outside his New York apartment building.

i dont know how she looks right now, iv seen a pic of her a few months ago in a red dress and blonde hair but nothing recent. i dont know much about her i just always thought she was a really pretty girl with gorgeous hair, but jus noticed she went dwn hill over night.

Admitting it is the 1st step, so I hope it all goes better for her from now on.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf Lindsay Lohan Admits Bulimia BattleWednesday Jan 04, 2006 8:00am EST

By Jon Warech and Stephen M. Silverman

While Lindsay Lohan, admitted to a Miami hospital Monday night after suffering a severe asthma attack, is now "resting comfortably," a source close to the actress tells PEOPLE, an explosive interview with the Mean Girls star is set to hit newsstands Wednesday – lifting the curtain on her self-confessed bulimia, drug use and emotional wreckage over her relationships with her volatile father and her first boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama.

"I was sick," Lohan, 19, admits to Vanity Fair magazine, according to excerpts published in the New York Post. "I had people sit me down and say, 'You're going to die if you don't take care of yourself.'"

In solving her bulimia, she credits Saturday Night Live producer Lorne Michaels with staging an intervention after she hosted the show. "I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem, and I couldn't admit it," Lohan says. "I saw that SNL after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."

Of her look, which she says scared her when she saw photos of herself: "My sister, she was scared. My brother called me, crying."

She also says that she used drugs "a little," then quickly adds: "I've gotten that out of my system. ... I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean? It's kind of a sore subject."

The Post reports that Vanity Fair was contacted by Lohan's publicist to try to have the references to drug use removed from the story.

In her romantic life, she confesses to smothering Valderrama and pushing their relationship to the brink, because "I didn't have anyone (else) to go to" with all her problems, including those with her father, currently serving jail time for assault on a family member.

Regarding reports of a relationship with Jared Leto, all she tells Vanity Fair is, "We're great friends."

As for her current hospitalization, Lohan celebrated New Year's Eve in Miami, hosting a party at Prive Nightclub when the asthma attack occurred, said her publicist, Leslie Sloane. Sloane added that Florida's humidity may have contributed to the condition of the actress, who has suffered from asthma since childhood.

Lohan is set to begin shooting her new film, Chapter 27, in two weeks. The movie, about John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman, stars Lohan as a Lennon fan who befriends Chapman (played by Leto) just days before he assassinates the musician outside his New York apartment building.

I knew there was a problem there... I have a degree in Nutrition, and you do NOT see almost overnight weightloss without some sort of a disorder accompanying it.
Nicole Ritchie is really out of control though.
icon_rolleyes.gif
She is literally GOING to have a heart attack bc of the lack of food or something if someone doesn't step in. I mean, she is little... SIT ON HER and MAKE her eat!

nicole richie?? i thought she was quite meaty not fat jus had some meat on her. has any1 got any recent pics of them?

Originally Posted by beckybum69 nicole richie?? i thought she was quite meaty not fat jus had some meat on her. has any1 got any recent pics of them? Attachment 11302

Actually I think Hilary Duff is looking OK for now. Poor girl Nicole needs serious help.

I'm glad Lindsay finally admits to an ED.. she kept putting out excuses that just didnt make sense.

Back