The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i know something was going on with lohan too..

ah omg! nicole richie. ive seen picture of her lately, she was thin.. really thin.. but not like that! eww she looks like shes gonna die in few mins.

aww i feel bad, its a rough thing to go through and its a lot of pressure to be thin in hollywood, i hope she gets some help her and nicole

I knew something was wrong too! Now when is Hilary gonna fess up? That chick has completely ruined her appearance in my eyes. Her teeth?!!?? What has she done to herself?

Originally Posted by tashbash I knew something was wrong too! Now when is Hilary gonna fess up? That chick has completely ruined her appearance in my eyes. Her teeth?!!?? What has she done to herself? omg right! she was so prettyy! i loved her, now she looks so nasty , and i dont blame these girls i think its the people around them telling them thyre fat and this and that, its a very tough busniness very sad

hopefully she can get through this ok.

i wonder if nicole has an eating disorder too?

There seems to be a pattern here with these young girls & all this drastic weight loss.

I'm happy she admitted it. Maybe this will help all the young girls out there that look up to these stars and see that it's just not healthy and hopefully they get help as well. Where was her mom through all this? There are tell-tale signs that give it away, trust me. I went through my over-exercise phase and dropped a lot of weight in an extremely short period of time and my mom caught on quick. I hope she gets help. Sadly, she's not the first and she will not be the last we hear this happening to.

I suffered with Bulimia when i was young, it was hard for me to start eating again and keeping the food in, it became a such a habbit without even thinking about it i'd go after a meal and throw up. It started just after big holiday dinners but i realized i was getting thiner and i didnt think it would have any real dangers.....my voice now has changed drastically still after 12 years, it's deep and harsh, i had kept up the bulimia for about a whole year, keeping in very few meals and when i did i even still took a laxative with them....it's very hard to come out of especialy when you have pressure to do it, my pressure was my boyfriend at the time...it's not worth it....i pray for these girls.

i seriously dont understand what is so attractive about looking liek a 12 yr old's body with no curves. nicole richie looked good when she wasnt as skinny as everyone else now her head just seems realllyy big for her body and unproportional..her looks also faded with her weight.

I do kinda feel for them both, i had real trouble with eating when i was younger, nothing on the lohan/richie scale though, but i can empathise with them, feeling like they are too fat to match up. I remember seeing an old photo of nicole in the enquirer like 18months ago, and they were commenting on her 'love handles', saying she should take diet tips from Paris (they were still pals). It stuck out in my mind cos i thought it was such an inappropriate comment to make, considering their readers are probably women of a similar size or bigger.
icon_confused.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope that she does get help. I think she looked great before... never thought she had a weight problem.

I think it was clear to the public eye that Lindsay had some sort of problem. I agree with the rest of you, she looked beautiful with her curves and big red hair, now she looks gaunt, sick, and sullen. I watched Mean Girls today, and she had such a cute trim figure with nice curves, how anyone could say that she was fat amazes me.

And Nicole Ritchie looks like Mary-Kate Olsen and has Tweety-bird syndromw (big head, little body) She looks like a bobblehead, for cripe's sake!

As for Hilary, I can't even recognize her anymore. She doesn't even look like the girl she was even a year ago.

it's so sad to see these girls deteriorate in this hollywood mess. The things girls do to stay at the top
frown.gif

I miss the curvaceous redhead Lindsay!
frown.gif
She looked so pretty and healthy in 'Freaky Friday', 'Confessions of a Drama Queen', and 'Mean Girls'. I'm getting used to her as a brunette, much better than blonde, but I still like her with red hair. She was so scarily skinny a few months ago, but she's slowly appearing to be gaining her weight back. Yay!
claps.gif

Attached are some recent pics of her in Miami.

Any of you guys old enough to remember Karen Carpenter??

Well, that's exactly how she looked...right before she died.

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Any of you guys old enough to remember Karen Carpenter??Well, that's exactly how she looked...right before she died.

I think Karen actually died from the recovery process because the doctor didn't treat her properly (anorexia wasn't widely known back then I suppose) and her heart couldn't handle the sudden weight gain.

Hopefully the rehab programs are much better now.

I think now more of them will have more courage to come out and confess... I can't wait for Nicole Richie to say it out loud!

Back