The Official Lindsey Lohan Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Her body now looks like Lara Flynn Boyle and Calista Flockhart.

LindsayLohan_0516_300x298.jpg

May 16, 2005

Does this look like someone who needs to drop a few pounds? Didn't think so. But Lindsay Lohan believes that if she went arm to twiglike arm with some of her fellow streamlined starlets, she'd look like she was carrying extra baggage.

"... Compared to a lot of actresses my age, I'm actually overweight," the alarmingly slimmed-down teen queen tells Teen Vogue. "There are so many really, really thin girls out there."

(Perhaps one of them could give the once super-shapely beauty a mirror and a grilled cheese sandwich. Too mean? All right, moving on ...)

Lohan has dismissed eating-disorder whispers, attributing her skin-and-bones bod to a loss of "baby fat," and she tells the magazine she "feels good" about her new figure because "you can fit into more things."

When she's not explaining her disappearing curves, Lindsay is attempting to burnish her image by addressing those pesky rumors surrounding her active social life, including her much-discussed club-hopping and supposed trysts with the likes of Bruce Willis (denied by all parties and later retracted) and Christian Slater (also denied).

"I always want to be perceived as normal and wholesome, because it's relatable," the PR-savvy star tells the Los Angeles Times. "I hope people think I'm wholesome. It's hard after what you read in the magazines, that I'm dating every guy who's like my father's age. But that's not me."

Still, Lindsay does cop to receiving a stern lecture about her partying ways from Buena Vista studio chief Nina Jacobson before beginning work on the unfortunately subtitled $50 million family flick "Herbie: Fully Loaded," which hits theaters June 22.

"At the time, I was going out every night because my friends were and I thought if I wasn't going out then I was going to miss out on something," the world-weary actress explains. "I've a lot of younger fans too, but I didn't think about that. I was, like, 17, and I was like, 'Cool, I get to go to a club and hang out with people.' They sat me down and talked to me about it. I was like, 'Yeah, I need to make sure that I'm there on time.'"

Lindsay also expresses frustration over why she's not taken as seriously as lesser tabloid targets Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson, who, at 20, have just two years on her.

"It's hard for me to have to watch that," says Lohan, who reveals she would have loved to audition for Natalie Portman's Oscar-nominated role in "Closer." "I work just as hard as those people and sometimes [the media] make it seem that they're more mature because their fan base is more mature and my fan base is younger ... so they're writing about me going out all the time. It's easy to over-publicize me."

Lohan, who will soon begin work opposite Meryl Streep on the Robert Altman-directed prestige pic "A Prairie Home Companion," insists she's all about the professionalism. "They have put a lot of money into the movie," she tells the paper of "Herbie." "And they need to make sure that the person is going to get the job done and be there. I'm a young kid and I have a lot of pressure ... [but] I know work is work. This is business."

i was gonna post about this. i think she is too skinny. i thought she was pretty with her previous body and red hair.

i'm on a few other fashion sites and they think she looks good now.
icon_rolleyes.gif

she's on nicole ritchy skinny level now, and i think she's really skinny also.

I think she looked good last year, she had a full face and her dark red hair, very pretty. Now - she looks ill. I hate the hair, the anorexic look, my gosh why do they do this? I hope she comes to her senses.

She's turned into the incredible shrinking girl. I know Nicole Richie lost weight, but that was over the course of a year. Lindsey was about 15 lbs. heavier about 2-3 months ago. The weight loss is too drastic & has set off an alarm for me.

I hope she gets real & gets help. There are young girls who look up to her & her new body won't help any little girl struggling w/body image.

oh no what happened?

she used to be soo beautiful with her red hair and curvy body, I was a lil jealous of her *g*...but now?? it´s sad but Hollywood seems to be a place full of eating disorders

Ditto to what everyone else said.. She was so pretty last year when she wasn't stick thin & didnt have that god awful yellow hair. Bring back the old Lynsey!

Can somebody throw this girl a hamhock with some red beans!!!!! She is way to skinny, almost stick like, no curves, no butt, no boobs. What gives? When I see her it seems she is on some type of drugs, crack maybe? lol who knows but it is way to unhealthy for anyone to lose those amount of pounds in such a short time. She lost all of her lean mass, which tells me that she is very unhealthy.

eek.gif
EWW! She looks bad. Looks like the dork from Clueless that lost a bunch of "baby fat" - what's her name?

Originally Posted by SMAMI
eek.gif
EWW! She looks bad. Looks like the dork from Clueless that lost a bunch of "baby fat" - what's her name? Britney murphy. Lindsey looks sick,and its so sad cause she was a hottie when she had some curves.I think nicole ritchie looks great but not cause she lost weight but because she dresses more classy now.

She looks gross. The really sad part is that so many young girls look up to her and will want to be just like that.

Oh no! I used to think she was looked so hot, but now....yuck! She definitely needs some help, she's just wasting away!

I personally think she is so skinny. she does need help to gain some weight back on her body. Thanks

Originally Posted by Marisol Lohan has dismissed eating-disorder whispers, attributing her skin-and-bones bod to a loss of "baby fat," and she tells the magazine she "feels good" about her new figure because "you can fit into more things." What the heck? I'm a size 2 and I can't find anything to fit (especially pants), I want to know where she's shopping! lol At least I actually have some body fat and even a little tummy roll when I wear a swimsuit
smile.gif

Anyways, I agree that she's too skinny .... I don't know how she could be happy with her body unless she does have an eating disorder! I used to be even skinnier and had that skin and bones look myself (and couldn't gain weight due to a medical condition) and I HATED my body! I was thrilled when I finally started gaining some weight! (And I'd love to gain even more weight so clothes would fit, but apparently I inherited my parent's very high metabolisms....)

I definitely thinks she looks too skinny. While not a huge fan, I loved her previous hair-even though it may be for a movie role, its yellow and makes her look really aged. Nicole Richie as well was looking great but she too has lost a lot of weight. The pressures of Hollywood and the media, partying too hard who knows but it is not a healthy look whatsoever.

Yeah she does look gross...and ummmmm comparing herself to Natalie Portman, Kiera Knightly, and Scarlett Johansen? OK they aren't all over the tabloids because they don't go out and get wasted every night and get caught throwing themselves at random men. Maybe if she acted like an adult, she'd be treated like one! She just seems obnoxious to me!

I forgot where i read this but has any one heard about this?

Lindsey Lohan was having a party i think it was for herbie fully loaded,jessica and ashley simpson tried to get in and the bouncer wouldnt let them saying that Lindsey did not want them there.The sisters then went to a party thrown by Jimmy fallon and who comes walking in a later,"LINDSEY!!

Supposdly Jessica went up to lindsey and told her she was going to beat her a**.

Jimmy fallon sepperated them and that was the end of it.

Lindsey is reportedly mad at ashley for dating/hanging out with her ex wilma valderama.

Who do you think would win in a fight LIndsey or jessica?

Lindsey or ashley?

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I forgot where i read this but has any one heard about this?Lindsey Lohan was having a party i think it was for herbie fully loaded,jessica and ashley simpson tried to get in and the bouncer wouldnt let them saying that Lindsey did not want them there.The sisters then went to a party thrown by Jimmy fallon and who comes walking in a later,"LINDSEY!!

Supposdly Jessica went up to lindsey and told her she was going to beat her a**.

Jimmy fallon sepperated them and that was the end of it.

Lindsey is reportedly mad at ashley for dating/hanging out with her ex wilma valderama.

Who do you think would win in a fight LIndsey or jessica?

Lindsey or ashley?

hmmmm... I think Lindsay would win over Jessica (which sux cause I like Jess) but I think Ashlee would beat Lindsay's a$$...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 hmmmm... I think Lindsay would win over Jessica (which sux cause I like Jess) but I think Ashlee would beat Lindsay's a$$...
wink.gif
I totally agree,unless Jessica had her louie with her,then she could beat her a** with thatlol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

that's a hard one! lol. i think lindsey would beat jess's ass. but i don't think ashlee can do anything. she seems like a wuss even though she claims to be punk rawk

Latest posts

Back