The Official Moderator "Thank you" thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's hear it for the MUT MODERATORS, SUPER MODERATORS AND JR. ADMIN.

The "behind the scenes" work that goes on with these girls is relentless. Everything from fixing thread titles, helping users, staying up late, doing the newsletter, pming users things, answering questions, watching their respective forums, working on MUT images, doing photoshop makeovers, sumitting to the DTBs, policing problem users, cleaning up threads posted in the wrong forums, assisting me from day to day with questions I may have on the functionality of MUT to working together so well.

I just felt like we need to raise our glasses in a well deserved toast to these hard working individuals. Remember, they volunteer their time/energy to do this.

Thanks again!

Well, I would like to say a special thank you to Kee for being thoughtful enough to make the special arrangements she did a short while ago, without me even having to ask.

028.gif

Thank you Tony and moderators for all your hard work!
smile.gif
MUT is the best website I have joined!
smile.gif

Aw thanks so much Tony
hugss.gif

I haven't been doing much lately because of all the stuff happening in my life and the other mods have been wonderful, not only picking up my slack but being there for me any time I needed to talk or cry or rant. If I had a dollar for every time Aquilah said to me: "I'm here anytime you want to rant" I could probably pay for a lawyer to sue our landlord
biggrin.gif

All of the mods and admins etc do a great job here. I appreciate all of you.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw thanks so much Tony
hugss.gif

I haven't been doing much lately because of all the stuff happening in my life and the other mods have been wonderful, not only picking up my slack but being there for me any time I needed to talk or cry or rant. If I had a dollar for every time Aquilah said to me: "I'm here anytime you want to rant" I could probably pay for a lawyer to sue our landlord
biggrin.gif

And I mean it too! Honest, and you know it! Now, to find someone to give you a dollar every time I said it
rotfl.gif

Thanks to Tony for the "official" thread! I'm glad to be a part of the MuT Mod Squad, and I love helping others out! Be it finding out which collection a MAC item was part of, moving a thread, or offering what little advice I can. I'm just glad to be here!

Yay for the mods! I love you guys, you do an awesome job and this site wouldn't be the great place it is without you all!

Latest posts

Back