The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's such a moron.... maybe she should work on trading in that beak of a nose of hers for a smaller one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 maybe she should work on trading in that beak of a nose of hers for a smaller one
wink.gif
Janelle, she's already tried that once and it didn't work. Some people have no common sense and it's not something that can be taught.

I didn't know that about her forgetting Tinkerbell was at her grandmother's house when she thought she was lost! That cracks me up!

OMG!!!!!!!! She got rid of the sweetest dog ever
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
No doubt, Paris is mentally ill!!
icon_evil.gif

Atleast Tinkerbell is going to a good home,with paris's mother..its not like she's dumping the poor dog in the pound.

But this is very immature of Paris,not like she's done anything mature before anyway
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by doe Atleast Tinkerbell is going to a good home,with paris's mother..its not like she's dumping the poor dog in the pound. I was just about to say something along those lines aswell Doe! I think she is a complete twat for doing what she's done but at least its gone to a good home. I'm sure they have lots of helpers at her mom's house that will look after Tinkerbell

Originally Posted by Sofia You are all forgetting one thing, we are talking about Paris Hilton. The person who treats everything as an accessory, that includes sunglasses, handbags, people (nicole/fiance) and pets (tinkerbell). And what do we do with accessories when we get bored of them, trade them in or toss them aside for new ones. I'm not really a dog person, but this is low even for her. I absolutly agree.
icon_surprised.gif

She must get bored easily... when a normal person gets attached to a pet they find it hard to let go. poor doggie... but this news doesn't surprise me at all.

haa, I can't believe Laura said TWAT, I haven't heard that word in years!!! How Apros pos for PARIS HILTON!!!! Touche!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I was just about to say something along those lines aswell Doe! I think she is a complete twat for doing what she's done but at least its gone to a good home. I'm sure they have lots of helpers at her mom's house that will look after Tinkerbell

After being engaged for 5 months, they aren't together anymore!

Really?? I heard things weren't the best but i just assumed that was tabloid rubbish!

I can't say I'm surprised. She doesn't strike me as the long-term type. She's much too flakey for that.

Does anyone else here think she's overexposed? I'm so tired of seeing her and reading about her everywhere. She has no talent, no skill and no other claim to fame other than partying and standing to inherit a nice chunk of change, that her grandfather made. Perhaps I'm being harsh but I don't get all the hoopla about her.

i agree with you salope, i cant stand her.shes over rated.she sould be classy and reprsent her family in a classy manner.

Kinda suprises me, I thought she would milk all the engament coverage by having an over the top wedding. THEN get a divorce a few months later.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OH MY GOD! What a shock.... NOT!

Here is the story from Yahoo.

Paris is no longer burning for Paris.

The made-for-the-tabloids romance of Paris Hilton and Paris Latsis has flamed out.

Following weeks of speculation that their relationship was on the fritz, Hilton gave a brief statement to Us Weekly Friday announcing she and Latsis have scuttled wedding plans.

"I'm sad to announce that I've called off my engagement. Over the last couple months I've realized that this is the right decision for me. We remain best of friends, and I'll always love him," she said. "I hope people will respect my privacy during this emotional time."

There was no immediate comment from the publicity-shy Latsis.

The hotel heiress, 24, and the Greek shipping heir, 26, hooked up late last year. By May, they were happily engaged, with Hilton even contemplating giving up her life as a celebutante and vowing to "retire" to start a family with same-named beau.

"I'm so in love and grateful to have found such an honest and loyal person," the heiress crowed to Us Weekly shortly after their betrothal. "I feel like we were meant to be, and I'm happy to have found someone to spend the rest of my life with."

To People she said, "I want to have kids in the next two years, because I know that completes your life."

The couple jetted off to Greece to scout wedding locations earlier this summer. But after their return, she was spotted sans her 24-carat, $5 million engagement ring, sparking talk that there was trouble in paradise.

The rumor mill went into overdrive last week, when Latsis' father, Grigoris Kasidokostas, was quoted in Star magazine saying, "There does seem to be some problem [between them]. I understand that they are not as close as they used to be.

"Both his mother and I agree that our son is far too young to contemplate marriage and children. Our son agreed with us. There was an unanimity on this issue."

At the time, Hilton denied any problems.

News of the split could throw a monkey wrench in Fox's plans for a new season of The Simple Life. With Hilton already on the outs with costar Nicole Richie, Fox had been toying with the idea of separately following Hilton and Richie and they planned their weddings. (Richie's union with Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM, is still a go.) Fox has declined to comment on the show's future.

To keep her mind off the breakup, Hilton will continue to work with producer Scott Storch on her long-delayed album for Warner Bros. She also has two films in the pipeline, National Lampoon's Pledge This!, due out this year, and Bottom's Up, coming in 2006.

Well she traded in the dog... so why not the fiance' too lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

I could really care less what she does, I think she is so overrated. She's famous because she is rich. Whoop di do - she doesn't actually DO anything... just buy stuff and milk all the attention her money brings her.
icon_rolleyes.gif

She is a media whore - don't mean to be harsh. Another classic example that money does not buy CLASS!

Back