The Official Paris Hilton Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pin_stripe you know she just loves being able to say "i love you paris" or "paris, you're so hot"....
icon_rolleyes.gif
*lol* never thought of that possibility
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pin_stripe you know she just loves being able to say "i love you paris" or "paris, you're so hot"....
icon_rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
I think you are on to something.

LOL
icon_lol.gif
I don't even think they'll making it to getting married. They'll probably break up by the end of this year.

icon_rolleyes.gif
LMAO! That is so true..
biggrin.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
That is great, lol, you are right. I cant stand her, she is such a skank.

Paris hilton wants to drop out of the spot light and concentrate on her life with her fiance Paris.She says in two years she wants to be a mother.

What she going to do ,forget her baby in gucci or put makeup on it,lol.

What do you girls think about paris giving up fame for family?do you think she is doing this as publicity stunt?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just can´t imagine her as a stay at home mom, neither can imagine her to settle down. but after all she´s partied for years, maybe she´s feeling that´s enough for now-who knows. she´s so far away from reality anyway in my eyes, I´m curious what she´s gonna do with her life

Originally Posted by leobrat Oh the thought of that woman possibly breeding scares me ha,exactly my thoughts.
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I would love it if she lost all her money and celeb status and had to really work for a living.. see what its like.. I guess to her a baby is like her little dog, an accessory?

For such a party girl, it seems a bit strange!

Maybe she wants to give up her life in the spotlight - hmmmm!!

Or maybe having a baby just seems like 'fun' to her.. and as has been said, a new accessory....

Life is getting complicated for Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.

The former friends, who no longer speak owing to a highly publicized feud, are being reunited courtesy of the powers that be at Fox.

The network announced Thursday that it has picked up the options on both Simple Life stars' contracts, meaning the twosome are obligated to appear in a fourth season of their reality series.

Hilton, who confirmed that she and Richie were no longer friends back in April, had openly lobbied for pal Kimberly Stewart to take Richie's place as her token blonde sidekick on the show. However, what with the hefty diamond sparklers both Hilton and Richie are sporting on their ring fingers these days, Fox apparently sees the potential for ratings gold.

Richie announced her engagement to Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM, in February; Hilton followed suit, announcing her engagement to Paris Latsis in May.

"Given the fact that both Paris and Nicole are engaged and about to be married...there's got to be something in that world," Fox Entertainment President Peter Liguori said Thursday at the Television Critics Association press tour.

Though Liguori said he didn't think Hilton and Richie had resolved their issues with each other, he seemed unconcerned about possible friction on the set.

"Both have been picked up, both will be ready for work, and we'll work it out," he said.

Speculation exists that the duo will shoot their scenes separately, making it easier for them to refrain from sinking their perfectly manicured nails into each other's flesh.

No airdate has yet been determined for the show.

Though no official reason was ever given for the dissolution of the friendship, according to Hilton, Richie is well aware of why the split came about.

"It's no big secret that Nicole and I are no longer friends," Hilton said in a statement.

"I will not go into the details of what happened. All I will say is that Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I am ever going to say about it."

Sounds like this season of the Life won't be so simple.

Originally Posted by Marisol "I will not go into the details of what happened. All I will say is that Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I am ever going to say about it."
Sounds like this season of the Life won't be so simple.

Maybe Nicole said, "Hey Paris, I'm sick of being your f***in lackey!!!".. then she went and got skinnier than Paris which maybe mad her mad too... or maybe she cussed out Tinkerbell....
I've never watched that show and I doubt that this new development would sway my interest...

Originally Posted by QurlySq Maybe Nicole said, "Hey Paris, I'm sick of being your f***in lackey!!!".. then she went and got skinnier than Paris which maybe mad her mad too... or maybe she cussed out Tinkerbell....
I've never watched that show and I doubt that this new development would sway my interest...

I watched a few times when nothing else was on....BUT....they both need to grow up....silly little rich b*tches....sounds like they're still in High School!
Even if they are fighting...or aren't really fighting...should make for good ratings for the season.

Have a great Sunday gals!!!!

nicole was the one who made the show. she was the only one that did stuff

Originally Posted by Liz nicole was the one who made the show. she was the only one that did stuff
claps.gif
I agree, must admit I do like the show
icon_redface.gif

If Nicole did the show by herself it would still be funny because Nicole DID make the show and I like Nicole and I used to like Paris but she talks like she's high lol!! Nicole REALLY cleaned up her act and that's why I like her...I noticed Paris is doing the same. I think its Paris's fault they aren't friends anymore because I have been hearing that Paris HATES Nicoles fiance and Paris is VERY jealous of how Nicole cleaned herself up! Paris is soooo fake and we already know how Nicole is....but it seems she has gotten nicer. I just got a new magazine with a page of a BONGO campainge thingy and its Nicole and her fiance modeling the clothes...Nicole seems very in love with her future husband and Paris,to me, looks like she is just getting a husband to compete with Nicole...I mean lets face it, Paris is not marriage material! Sorry this is so long...I needed to get it out lol.

i dislike paris but i lurrrrve nicole.. i mean i don't agree w/ her gettin all too skinny but her faceee and style has been gorgeous lately

Latest posts

Back