The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just used up Stila Tint. Not sure if ill replace it since i really liked it. I didnt use it up but i threw out my maybelline pressed powder that I had hit pan on since it was just too light and i was trying to make it work. lol

I only used up four things this month! I guess I might use up more stuff from my stash since I used so little in march.

Almay Clear Complexion Powder

Almay Line Smoothing Concealer

MILANI LUMINOUS BLUSH (took about 1 1/2 years to use up)!

Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment

clarins iris toner.

just tossed some essie millionails because it was down to the last little dried out bit that thinner couldnt save. have another one allready! i heart this!

clinique face spf 50 with solar plex. replaced with clarins spf 40 mineral sunscreen. the clinique was heavier and only wore it on my days off so it could sink in to my skin. it was nice but i dont think ill buy it again because it took so long to sink in. ive been using the clarins when i work because its a lighter formula. great but expensive. i have about half a bottle and then another whole one of this left.

I actually made a list of all the stuff I used up this month. To help me stop buying stuff I already have I am keeping track of stuff I don't need replacements for. I've been trying to deplete my stash by using up as much stuff as possible that's been sitting around.

Nuerto Facial Soap
WnW H20 Proof Mascara
Revlon eye makeup remover pen
loofah
Garnier Hairspray
Medicated Chapstick

I'm not on a strict no buy... but I have banned myself from MAC for at least the next month. Last month I spent nearly 240 bucks there... so I got a little out of control... and my credit card attempted suicide. ANYHOW. I just used up my Naked Lunch shadow from Mac. Thank god I have a second one to crack open.

Okay, so all the stuff i used up this month (aka april)

Pantene pro v conditioner

Fredrick Fakkai shampoo

Clarins moisturizer sample

A face mask sample

KMS curl up balm

Aveda Flat out sample

Boscia Sample

Body Shop mascara

Laura Geller Mascara

2 Costal Scents Lip Glosses

and from last month

Revive moisturizer sample

Cargo mascara

deodorant. the things i have a million of it seems like i'm not using. things i have 1 of i'm running out of and i dont want to spend the money to buy more. i'm trying to improvise w/ acne stuff and am using proactive because i won it...lets pray it doesnt make anything worse.

Originally Posted by Anna /img/forum/go_quote.gif deodorant. the things i have a million of it seems like i'm not using. things i have 1 of i'm running out of and i dont want to spend the money to buy more. i'm trying to improvise w/ acne stuff and am using proactive because i won it...lets pray it doesnt make anything worse. This happens to me too!

I have enough deoderant, conditioner, and face soap to last me forever. But i have allready had to buy more tooth paste and hair gel, and pretty soon i will be out of shampoo also

Okay...heres mine for the past little while...

- Nisim F.A.S.T Shampoo and Conditioner

- Korres Guava Lip balm

- Hempz Lip Balm

- Morrocan Oil

- Skyn Iceland The Antidote Quenching Daily Lotion (face)

- Hempz Pomegranate Body lotion

clarins super restorative salon size (double the retail size dont remember how many oz i think 3) eye cream and clarins gentle eye make up remover. both are being replaced from my stash of wonders.

so i read this thread from start to finish. when it first started i wasnt so faithful about posting. but now ive realized its a good guide for me to see how long stuff lasts!

Back