The official used it up thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K! took a while but i used up something else, i used up my Avalon Organics Ylang Ylang shampoo which i replaced with Fredric Fekkai's luscious Curls shampoo

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Since we're on a no-buy, we're going to be using stuff up rather than buying new. I thought it'd be nice to have a place where we can list what we've managed to get through while on our no-buys!
Here's my first:

-Aveda Colour Conserve shampoo

LOL ME TOO! But I won't buy it anymore too expensive. Going to Publix to buy my new shampoo

It's awesome that you ladies have been using up all your stuff! Although I'm not on a no-buy (just doesn't work for me lol), I've been making it a point to actually use the products I buy. I finally finished a few products, and I'm so proud of myself!
biggrin.gif

MAC Tendertone in Pucker

BeneFit BadGal Lash

8oz Philosophy purity

Barielle Camo and Growth Stimulator

Yay!

I have been doing really good on using up products,

today i used up some Charles Worthington results conditioner which i replaced with pantene pro-v great lengths conditioner.

I have also used up my korres pomegranette makeup removing wipes which have been replaced with tea tree oil makeup removing wipes from the body shop

I'm on a hard core no buy, some stuff I've used up recently maybelline curl power mascara, collosal volume mascara, provocative woman perfume. Will check in as I go.

vaseline cocoa butter lotion a few weeks ago and half empty found in the closet used it before i opened something new vaseline extra firming body lotion. and i figured out what i used up on previous post that i couldn't remember what.clarins wonder volume mascara. didn't quite use it up but it was getting dried and gross and only 2 months old. OH! And I used up healthy sexy hair pumpkin shampoo and conditioner the gallon sized. lasted 3 months for the family to use it. not bad! OH and my clarins iris toner. I've been doing super good on using stuff
smile.gif
We all have. I'm proud of us!

victorias secret strawberries and champagne body scrub. woohoo!!

clinique super city block spf4 and suave 24 hour deodorant. i'm so on a roll!

clarins gentle eye make up remover lancome virtose mini mascara and as of today or tomorrow vaseline cocoa butter lotion and estee lauder...i forgot what kind foundation. !!!!! why am i the only one using stuff! people get your act together
smile.gif

Used up my YSL Faux Cils mascara. I don't think I'll buy it again.

Used up a san suzi mascara, a VS very sexy purse spray , and I tossed a NYC marble shadow, cause it was peeling, weird I know. I decided to go on a 1 year no buy, lets see how it goes. I have way too much crap! I'm excited.

Used up some makeup wipes and a Bumble and bumble laque hairspray, not repurchasing either thank god!!!

Clarins pore minimizing serum, the body shop 1.whatever oz coconut body butter, johnson 24 hour 2 oz body lotion, 1.7oz lancome eye make up remover as of tonight or tomororw, estee lauder double wear foundation sample, redken anti snap, and i have about 3 days left of clarins hand and nail treatment cream. In the next week or so I'll be adding more to this list. This thread makes me feel so good, like I havent been throwing money away.

No7 Soft and Soothed Cleanser....not sure yet if i'll re-buy this one. No7 Refine and Rewind Serum...will totally order this again....after 2 weeks of using this on my face, my pores got smaller and my skin was glowing!

so recently i have used up an exfoliator, chap stick, tea tree oil makeup removing wipes and murad firming lotion

clarins hand and nail cream, sebastian trilliant, lancome color ideal sample.!!!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's awesome that you ladies have been using up all your stuff! Although I'm not on a no-buy (just doesn't work for me lol), I've been making it a point to actually use the products I buy. I finally finished a few products, and I'm so proud of myself!
biggrin.gif

MAC Tendertone in Pucker

BeneFit BadGal Lash

8oz Philosophy purity

Barielle Camo and Growth Stimulator

Yay!

how'd you like purity? i've been interested in trying it.

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif No7 Soft and Soothed Cleanser....not sure yet if i'll re-buy this one. No7 Refine and Rewind Serum...will totally order this again....after 2 weeks of using this on my face, my pores got smaller and my skin was glowing! where did you get the refine and rewind? i'm always looking for things like that!

Latest posts

Back