The Olsen Twins - Who Looks Better?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like both in their own way.
Ashley looks fresh.
I don't Like Mary-Kate's bag and the shoes are odd looking.
Ashley (top) Mary-Kate (bottom)

mary-kate-weird-pants-04.jpg
mary-kate-weird-pants-01.jpg

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love Ashley's shoes but I have to go with MK! Ditto!!

i love the olsens. i always liked Mk's style better. love the boots and bag!

hate ashleys shirt shoes and skirt

I've always liked Ashley's style more, but this time not that much though. The outfit would look more dressed up with another shirt...the one she's wearing is too casual.

mary-kate. i don't like the top ashley's wearing. it looks like she's wearing a man's shirt.

That purse that MK is wearing looks like a dead dog . That said, i still prefer her better - it looks like Ashley just left her bf's home and grabbed one of his shirts and put a skirt underneath

I like both. Awww they are faves of mine. I love that they don't dress like everyone else, even though half the time they look like pint-sized homeless people.

It looks like Mary Kate just killed a bird and has it grasped in her hands!!!

These girls are scary looking, but I definitely prefer Ashley.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like both. Awww they are faves of mine. I love that they don't dress like everyone else, even though half the time they look like pint-sized homeless people.
rotfl.gif
i thought i was the only one who thought that
they don't look a day over 15

16 is being generous.....and its funny 'cause they're like 21 now

I like Mary-Kate better on the whole. MK's on top is cute...the bottom and the bag are kind of weird -- but she looks better than Ashley here, IMO.

Latest posts

Back