The perfect cream for winter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Loving Essence 27, I tried Baume 27 from Cosmetics 27 and I have to say it is an amazing product to use right now! It repairs and regenerates, and my skin just loves it, fine lines are less visible and my skin feels so much healthier. Product is $180 but you do not use much so it can last up to 2 month. The best way to use it since it is a balm is to warm it well in the hands and then massage in on the face.

It feels rich and creamy but isn't at all heavy and it absorbs very quickly. I read some extremely positive reviews on Internet and wanted to share my passion for this brand!

I found out about steam cream when I was an exchange student in the UK. Steam cream works best for me during the winter months although you can use it year round. You can use it for face and body. I only use it for body, since my face is real sensitive. Love steam creams and the tins they come in.

http://www.steamcream.co.uk/

I think a generally heavier, slightly oilier moisturizer during the winter is always good; for the hands and face at least. Something a bit more robust to protect those extremities against the elements.

I completely agree. My skin is so sensitive during winter. This is the reason why I love Baume 27 since it is a balm.

Latest posts

Back