The perfect pink blush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your perfect pink blush? Something on the lighter side, a true pink, with maybe a little bit of glimmer to it?

(I thought that I'd bought the perfect one on my trip, but it turns out I didn't. I need suggestions!)

I loove MAC Roseland blush (out of the Roseland/Orchid sheen blush doubles). it´s light baby pink with shimmer (not glitter) that looks very soft and beautiful on my fair skin.

I was just going to suggest Dandelion too!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I received Benefit Dandelion in a swap and I love it! It really brightens up my whole face and the shade of pink is just right.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I was just going to suggest Dandelion too! me too! i love dandelion. its shade of pink is gorgeous.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I bought one from Lola called mistress..........I love this shade of pink! Lola is sold at sephora.com.

Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer in Pink Pool is nice. But it might not be as subtle as what you're looking for.

Originally Posted by paige3838 What is your perfect pink blush? Something on the lighter side, a true pink, with maybe a little bit of glimmer to it?
(I thought that I'd bought the perfect one on my trip, but it turns out I didn't. I need suggestions!)

Giddy by BE

I have a few... lol

Ulta blush in "Glow"

MAC Blushcreme in "Pleasureful"

Maybelline Blush in "Mocha Velvet"

I have Too Faced Pretty in Pink, and it's the perfect pale baby pink with shimmer - one half is shimmery and one half is matte, but they blend together for soft shimmer.

Latest posts

Back