The products to help you get longer, thicker lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never gave any reliance on the products that are supposed to make lashes grow longer or fuller. That was until I got a chance to review Lash 'Em. I was skeptical for the first 3 weeks of using it. However, when I started noticing a change, I was like 'holy lashed, Batman!' My lashes are the longest they ever have been and I have more hairs. I think how this comes about is that the serum helps the hairs stay attached longer. I could be wrong but that is what it seems like. I highly recommend it. I still use it nightly, 5 to 6 times per week.

Originally Posted by KimberlyP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I never gave any reliance on the products that are supposed to make lashes grow longer or fuller. That was until I got a chance to review Lash 'Em. I was skeptical for the first 3 weeks of using it. However, when I started noticing a change, I was like 'holy lashed, Batman!' My lashes are the longest they ever have been and I have more hairs. I think how this comes about is that the serum helps the hairs stay attached longer. I could be wrong but that is what it seems like. I highly recommend it. I still use it nightly, 5 to 6 times per week.
Good to know that someone is having some success with Lash'Em. I have been using it for about a week and notice no difference yet. 

I did take pictures when I first started so I hope it works. 

Do you notice any discoloration on the whites of your eyes at all? 

Lashem is working for me! Three weeks in and my husband already noticed. I never told him about it either.

I use RapidLash and it TOTALLY works. I've also had noticeable results from Lash Food. I was skeptical, but this stuff is absolutely the real deal.

Lash'em is having a special right now. Lasts until Sun midnight. Check their website. It's $35 and normally $60+

I received Lash'em in my beauty army and have been using it for 3 weeks, and I can honestly see a difference. My boyfriend even noticed and you know if a guy can notice it, than its making a difference.

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received Lash'em in my beauty army and have been using it for 3 weeks, and I can honestly see a difference. My boyfriend even noticed and you know if a guy can notice it, than its making a difference.
Wow - I looked up the price at BA and they want $69.99 for it, then checked Amazon and it's $30 with free shipping!  *Sheesh!*

Originally Posted by mellee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow - I looked up the price at BA and they want $69.99 for it, then checked Amazon and it's $30 with free shipping!  *Sheesh!*
haha their price is ridiculous, im glad i was able to get it with my sub box

Moroccan oil, it's great  for lashes ...  looks great. Its good on my hair and skin too.

@ Ellisfox  Did you get longer lashes or thicker lashes with the Fysiko?  I used Revitalash last year and I got longer lashes but they never got thicker.  My lashes are so sparse that when I tried to go get extensions put on the girl told me I didn't have enough to glue to!  I just ordered Fysiko from amazon and I'm hopeful that it will do great things for me!

I had very thin and sparse eyelashes, Dermal MD Lash has made them fuller and longer with just a swipe at bedtime. I couldn’t be happier with my lashes. I would recommend this if you’re tired of skimpy lashes.

I've just been using Josie Maran's Argan Oil on my lashes every night! I dab a dot under my eye and gently blend it underneath, then with what's left on my fingertips, I rub together on my pointer finger and thumb and swipe it onto my lashes (gripping my lashes from the roots, thumb underneath and pointer finger on top and pulling away), then I coat my bottom lashes as well. SO many people have made comments on how long my lashes are now! Plus my mascara has been going on super smooth, no clumps and my lashes stay separated!

Back