The Rarest of the Rare Bath & Body Works Scents?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every once in a while I like to search for rare bath & body works produts on eBay, and sometimes I see some old very rare scents that are from the 1990's, such as :

• Strawberry Nectar
  • Sparkling Green Apple
  • Morning Lily
  • Wheatberry
  • Daffidol Fields
What other rare scents do you have or have seen?

i dont remember any of those.

i loved the apple martini they had a few years ago.

i wish i got more of them.

I think there was a cookie-scented one? Last time I saw that for sale it was like $90 for the set.

Also, does anybody remember their milk line? I don't remember what it was called, but it was soap and lotion that came in little milk bottles and had a tiny cowbell tied around the top. Nobody else remembers them and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm making things up!

There was a Mocha Vanilla one from about 15 years ago I keep wishing they'd bring back.

I spotted "Fresh Sliced Melon" this evening. The description called it a regional scent, and it was in the late 1990's/early 2000's raindrop bottle.

Carribean Coconut - almost no one even remembers this one, but it was my all-time favorite! Probably back in the early 90's. I wish they'd bring it back! Island Coconut was similar and it's no more too!
bawling.gif

Latest posts

Back