the sadest "love"-story ever

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle ok I just have to add one more thing to my story. my friend over there just e-mailed me this
"my" guy proposed to this psycho girl ONE DAY after she broke off her engagement with another guy. their engagement lasted only 2 months. and the whole 2 months that girls was cheating on her fiance with "my" guy. how ridiculous is that?

they are both 21 years old and it´s a shame they´re both so immature and plain STUPID! an engagement is a commitment and it´s supposed to mean something. it´t not something you get in and out of as you please.

and now they want to get married in 8 months. until that "my" guy is gonna be in the army and she is probably gonna sleep with every guy in town
icon_cheesygrin.gif

it felt so good to hear that. and my friend ensured me that he has/had feelings for me. he told HER that he loves me, so I´m sure it was true to a certain point, b/c the two of them are like siblings. so it turned out I haven´t completely been played. he probably loves me in a weird, twisted, crazy way. but being 20 years old I know that I don´t need a guy with the maturity level of a 10 year old!!!!

just had to share this story. I don´t know bout you guys, but I laughed my ASS OFF!!!!!

you know, it IS pretty funny. i'm sure it also makes you a bit happy he's out of your life somewhat, huh? when i found out my ex started dating this girl (about 9 months later, which was fine, but i still had feelings) and how he seemed so "serious", but then she dumped him, it made me feel happy because i guess i wasn't missing out on so much anymore. i don't know if that made sense, but it definitely made me move on much easier and quicker.

Accents are SEXXXY! Plus, it sets you apart and connects you to your homeland if you move away.

More importantly than Disneyland, we have DISNEYWORLD!!! Duh, it's FOUR Disneylands in one! LOL! By virtue of this, the US is awesome!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Lose it??? ARE YOU CRAZY??? Don't!! Keep it, it's your heritage and homeland accent! Plus it's YOU! Reija still has some Finnish accent and I still love it
Yes, we know alot of people hate Americans, but most just don't understand us and how we think
wink.gif
Nevertheless, it's a fun place. Plus we have Disneyland LOL

For PiinkVanilla & Arielle... Just something I read in Csomo today - sorry about the photo split, but I wanted to get close enough so you can read it! Sounds like Piink's guy - mind games!
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 For PiinkVanilla & Arielle... Just something I read in Csomo today - sorry about the photo split, but I wanted to get close enough so you can read it! Sounds like Piink's guy - mind games!
icon_confused.gif
that´s a great article. and it DOES sound a lot like that Ralfie guy, who must be one of the worst people in the world from what I read. I guess with my guy it´s not THAT bad. but as the article said I might be denying as well. you can´t look into these guys heads to find out if they mean the things they tell you.
for my part I think I believe my guy that he somehow loves me or loved me. but I still won´t EVER forgive him that lie. sorry but I can´t COMPLETELY give up the idea of some day being with him. it will get better eventually and now that I know his fiancée is an immature stupid B*** I know it´s not gonna last between them. he´s not much better, but I think the army is gonna make him grow up a litte. at least I hope so. he´s proven me how unstable and stupid he is so I feel sorry for him somehow cause if he really ends up with that girl (which is so not gonna happen) he is never gonna have a mature, stable relationship with a sane adult. his fault he didn´t pick me
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I guess with my guy it´s not THAT bad. it's bad. even if this guy just ditched when you went to another country to be with him and spend time with him, it's bad. everything else adds on and it's horrible. please don't think for one second that ANY of this is okay. don't. that'll just bring you back to him and chances are he won't change. don't try to change him, either. it never works.

Originally Posted by Arielle his fault he didn´t pick me
icon_smile.gif
DEFINITELY! it'll kick him in the ass sooner or later.

Hmm that song has some racial undertones

Originally Posted by Piink Vanilla

Thanks Hun! I read this last week =)..I'm a Cosmo, Glamour, Allure and Marie Claire Addict. But yeahh...ralfy was a mind gaming, manipulating, jerk..who for now made his decision (changed his number on me although a week before he was calling me!)...but if he ever comes back. I dont want him anymore!!!
I was listening to Keyshia Cole ft Kanye West "I changed my mind" all day and it is exactly my situation and proabably exactly whats going to happen and how i feel: (it made me feel better today!)

There's this girl I know

so deep in love (in love)

Do almost anything

to make him see she's the one

but he doesn't feel a girl like her

He's so, so wrapped up

Cause the average girl

will give him anything he wants

[Pre-Chorus]

He's so caught up

He won't call her

He shows no love