The She Space

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She does indeed have beautiful colors. I ordered like 30 samples and loved them all! The samples are REALLY small though. Maybe too small, some of them I doubt will be enough to do both my eyes ONCE!

tnks for posting this! i will try from this company some time
wink.gif

Has anyone tried the new Diamond Dust Highlighters? I'm thinking of buying them because they're limited edition... I just know that I'll regret not doing so if they run out...

Does anyone know what they look like? Are they comparable to MAD's whisper collection or Pure Luxe's aura collection?

Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone tried the new Diamond Dust Highlighters? I'm thinking of buying them because they're limited edition... I just know that I'll regret not doing so if they run out...
Does anyone know what they look like? Are they comparable to MAD's whisper collection or Pure Luxe's aura collection?

They look a bit more sparkly from the pictures. Hopefully someone will order them and post pics.

No - I'm in Canada, and still waiting on my She Space order.

But there are the black-based highlighters in the permanent collection, and I'm sure those are lovely, too. I don't think Heather makes any bad colours.

Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahh... looks like I missed the deadline for those highlighters. Did anyone end up getting them? Oh yes I ordered them and keep using them every day. I just love them. I use them over the entire lid, they are pearly not sparky and work wonderfully as a highlater.
You say you missed a deadline for them ??? So they are no longer offered ??? That's bad news for me while I order just smaller sizes and I intended to buy those in full size anytime soon. I still have a lot left, but if they are no longer available this is not good thing, cos I'm in love with them.

They can't really be highlighters if they're black... I mean, by highlighters, I'm talking about light-colored pigments that go on your browbone. The black-based diamond dusts are more for lining your eyes.

Point taken. But I expect there'll be either another LE, or some new permanent ones out soon given how fast these sold out.

(I'm reallly trying not to spend money and I'm going to lose - I need a couple more of her colours, want way more than that, but I can content myself with a great gold, and a warmish highlight, even if it's not one of the dusts).

That's called rationalising, btw
smile.gif

It looks to me like the highlighting Diamond Dusts are still available on her website. There are several things in the Limited Edition section that are marked "sold out" but the Diamond Dust highlights look like they are still being offered until they are sold out. Let me know if I am wrong about this. I do have almost all of them and they are beautiful. I really hope Heather will consider making them a permanent addition since they are so beautiful and versatile. I really, really love her pigments....they are definitely my HG.

Edited to add: I just went to the site and could in fact add the Diamond Dust highlights to my cart, so I am assuming they are still available for the time being.

you should also try She Space eyeshadow primer. For me it's better than UDPP. In fact it works same as UDPP but is less drying to the lids if you apply it more.

I really like Heather, she is really friendly and makes wonderful products. With my last order I got a liner brush totally free as a present from Heather.

She Space is my HG if talking about the pigments. I have lots of them, and still have plans on ordering more.

Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif They can't really be highlighters if they're black... I mean, by highlighters, I'm talking about light-colored pigments that go on your browbone. The black-based diamond dusts are more for lining your eyes. Then I do not know wich ones you mean. I have Heather's dimond dust and I use them as highlighters, they are not black at all. And I see on the She Space site, that I can still order full sizes. Lucky me.
I think maybe you mean Dimond Dust which is in regular collection. I have few samples of those piments, and I agree that they would work better as liners than eyeshadows. They are black with different color shimmers. However this is not limited collection and you may order them any time.

^^^ I wrote that in answer to Gavriela's post about the black diamond dusts in the permanent collection. Anyway, I haven't tried to order anything because of an email that went out from Heather that I assume went out to all of her customers:

Quote:
Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!As we prepare to end 2007 and ring in 2008, I will be taking a few days off to enjoy some time with friends and family. Our holiday schedule is as follows:

As of Monday December 24th, through January 3rd we will not be processing any orders. The site will remain open, but we will be away that week to spread a little Holiday cheer. Any orders placed before noon central time on Monday the 24th will go out that same day. Any orders placed after that will not be shipped until the 3rd of January.

Our two Limited Edition collections were a huge success, and I am thrilled by your wonderful e-mails, and how many of you came back to stock up on full size. Due to the success of both of these collections, they will no longer be available after 24th as there simply won’t be enough product left. If you have any questions, please contact me!

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and will look forward to a very exciting 2008.

Be safe, be happy, be healthy!

All my best!

Heather

UPDATE: I checked the site just now... it looks like the limited editions page has been taken off. I guess they're not available anymore. I hope she considers adding them to the permanent collection.

oh it has just disappeared. I'll have to write to Heather and maybe she will consider adding some of those colors to the regular collection.

Black dimond dusts are however still on the site in the regular collection.

I totally fell in love with the highlighting dimond dust.

Just a quick little rave here for Heather at The She Space - I ordered a few samples and a Lip Junk on Sunday night - I emailed asking her about the Lip Junk colors and got a reply from her that same night (Sunday). I placed my order Sunday night - they shipped on Monday, and I received it today, and that's with the holiday in there too. I am very pleased with that!!
smile.gif

The Lip Junk is nice - feels good on - nice amount of pigmentation. The powder samples are small, but enough to get a good idea of the colors. I got a little bit of everything - the finish it, heat it up, a couple blushes, and several eye shadows (I did not need any more sample baggies, but.....!). She added a couple extra freebie samples also. Plus there is a little handwritten note in my package thanking me for my purchase.

All in all - I'm impressed!! Heather is VERY nice to work with.

Originally Posted by agatapas /img/forum/go_quote.gif you should also try She Space eyeshadow primer. For me it's better than UDPP. In fact it works same as UDPP but is less drying to the lids if you apply it more. I can't find the primer on the site, can you help me??
thanks!

Originally Posted by Ode to Joy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't find the primer on the site, can you help me??
thanks!

I think that it's not on regular sale yet, while it was added free to some orders. I do not remember conditions of this promotion.

But write to Heather and ask her about the primer. I'm sure she will be happy to help you.

I'll second the primer here - it's a double-ended one with wands - one side for a brightening primer, and the other for a regular primer.

It was given out as a limited-time gift with orders over $25, but she said it will be introduced as a regular product soon.

She always puts little extra goodies in my packages too. And I LOVE her colours. Even the really bright ones aren't the least garish, and totally wearable.

Back