The She Space

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ladies, do you know if Heather sends confirmation/shipping emails when you order from her? I ordered several of her limited edition pigments a couple days ago, and all I got was the payment confirmation from paypal. There's no way to check order status from her website.

Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey ladies, do you know if Heather sends confirmation/shipping emails when you order from her? I ordered several of her limited edition pigments a couple days ago, and all I got was the payment confirmation from paypal. There's no way to check order status from her website. Heather always sends an e-mail confirming shipping of an order. So if you didn't get any confirmation, e-mail her and ask why there is a dely. She always responds very fast.
I also ordered some of the eyeshadows from the limited edition few days ago and she has already informed me, that the order was shipped. I always get orders from She Space very fast. The record was 4 days.

So maybe either Heather overlooked your order anyhow, or maybe there was some e-mail problem.

Better ask Heather, I find She Space customer services as one of the best.

So did I. She answered very promptly.
smile.gif

Update: I got my pigments yesterday! I'm so happy with them... I got 18 shadows from the Pearls and Lace collection. I was kind of worried that they were going to be matte (because of the description, no sparkle/glitter), but they're not... they're pearly as the name suggests, and shimmery when applied wet. I have to say that it's a little hard to tell the Diamond Dust highlighters apart when applied, but I know the color is supposed to be subtle anyway. Also, Heather sent me a freebie from the pressed pigments collection, and the double-ended shadow primers!

Hello, I can no longer go on a site is what it is closed? Because I wait an order for some time, and I still have nothing

Thanks

Originally Posted by capucine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello, I can no longer go on a site is what it is closed? Because I wait an order for some time, and I still have nothing Thanks

She's right
scared.gif
is any of you ladies able to connect on heather's site? Because just as my fellow French makeup addict I only get a blank page whenever I type in The She Space's address.She can't have closed the site........ at least i sure hope not!

Nope, I have trided since yesterday with no success. I hope that she is just doing some maintenance on the site.

I placed an order last night with a bunch of samples, can't wait to try them out! So...the site is working...

Strange - it is looking like those of us in the US are having no problem with the site - but some of those who are international are not able to access it - is that even possible?

Could it be because of security on your computers?

I'm in Denmark, and I have no problems getting on the site. Neither does any of my friends.

It could be a router is out somewhere - sometimes that'll kill access in certain parts of the world.

I got there - you can also try using just the http:// and not the www. - sometimes that makes a difference.

Anxiously awaiting the ten colours I ordered, too - I hope they'll be here next week!

Back