The She Space

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have visited her new site quite a few times and I am thrilled she has a new cosmetics line! =) I am going to order from her very soon!

Thanks Sirvinya.

So nice to see that Heather has introduced her new cosmetics line. She is a very talented lady.

I just had a look at the site, thanks for the link! Love the eyeshadow colours!

Does she do foundation? I may not have looked properly, but I couldn't find any....

Originally Posted by mimosa23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just had a look at the site, thanks for the link! Love the eyeshadow colours!
Does she do foundation? I may not have looked properly, but I couldn't find any....

I don't think there is any foundation.

ohhh those colours look so nice! thanks for the link
laughing.gif

My order arrived! I ordered like 20 colours and their textures are all very lovely. The eyeshadows are finely milled and adhere well. Colours are vibrant and true to the swatches and descriptions. The full size is not really 'packed full' but I guess the quality of the product make up for the size.

I like the fact that her samples are small and cheap, which are exactly what samples should be like imo.

And there's a GWP going on. Heat It Up can be used as a nice subtle blush or to give an overall warmth to the face. I love the texture of Lip Junk but I don't like the smell, kinda remind me of a clinic. Finish It is a nice finishing powder, but I think I have to use it a few more times to give a comment on it.

Fast shipping, great products, very nice customer service, there is even a hand-written card in the package. Overall I love this order that i made and I would definitely order again from her!

Latest posts

Back