The She Space

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sirvinya! Thanks so much for posting this her colors are amazing and she is very communicative and she funny too!

I got my order today
rotfl.gif
. I also got a couple of samples of the back sparkle shades which will make great liners. The pigments are lovely. I'll give you all a proper review when I've had a good play with them over the weekend.

I just got my samples today !!! It was super fast. I order something like 20 samples. I can't wait to try them.

Ok so I played with my samples today. Luckily the same day I got the millan gelle drops.

And girls I just love the colors from She Space. If not the fact that I have about 30 pigments at home right now (or even more) I would already order some full sizes. I will do it anyway, some day but I just want to resist.

The problem is I got an e-mail today about the discount. God help me !!!

I just ordered a bunch of samples. Holy crap I'm in love with the prices and I'm sure I'll be buying a bunch of full sizes of all the pigments soon.
smile.gif

Im more in love with the colors but yes the prices are amazing

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just ordered a bunch of samples. Holy crap I'm in love with the prices and I'm sure I'll be buying a bunch of full sizes of all the pigments soon.
smile.gif

Oh I know, when I saw all of the rainbow of colors my eyes about popped out of my head Ricci! I've never seen such interesting colors...they all seem to have different "levels" of color and sparkles to them.

yes! MAC is like that too! but Im gettin sum Shespace piggies for sure

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I know, when I saw all of the rainbow of colors my eyes about popped out of my head Ricci! I've never seen such interesting colors...they all seem to have different "levels" of color and sparkles to them.

I'm about to order samples!! Like, um... how small are they? Of course I'm not expecting something huge but compared with, let's say, Fyrinnae... how are they?

I remember reading a lot of rave reviews about Twisted Fayte, so it bugged me a bit to go to the old url and find that the company had shut down... I'm glad it's back up again, even if it's in a different form. Though I have to say I kind of like the old company name better...

I love the "Finish It" finishing powder. It's very soft and really goes well with the mineral foundation I use, which is Lumiere's Cashmere. Also, I e-mailed the owner Heather to ask about foundations. She said she is working on some that she may sell later on. I have loved every sample I've ordered (I've ordered about 30 of them--hehe), and have ordered several full-sizes (can't get them all--I'd go broke--hehe), and have been SO pleased with each color, the lasting power, and the texture. I have oily lids, and have actually gotten away without using a lid primer with these shadows. Also, I do love the Lip Junk, especially "She Wolf." I know there are a lot of ladies who haven't liked the smell, but I actually like it.
smile.gif
It smells like oils, which to me is a nice, natural smell (I don't do well with things with fragrance or perfume, so these glosses work great for me!!)!! So, I'm a big fan, and can't rave enough about the eye shadows, Finish It, and the Lip Junk.
smile.gif

The e/s samples are in baggies, and they last me about 8 applications. I've found they are WELL worth the 50 cents!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I really love the She Space pigments. I have 20 samples and I like most of the colors. This is a disaster
smile.gif
I'll need to spend a lot of money for full sizes.

Girls I ordered samples of whole fall collection - which is a limited edition. Girls those pigments are just wonderfull. I got my package within 4 days from my order and this is in fact a world record.

I'm trying new collors each day and I keep falling in love with those pigments. I've just written to Heather to let her know how much I love her new collection.

Now I have about 30 samples in total, but I used up some of the smaples, and now I'll certainly buy full sizes, while I miss some of them.

OK, What am I doing wrong? I ordered thirty eyeshadow samples from The She Space and immediately fell in love with the colors However, I've been using them about a week now and they seem to completely fade off me in just a couple of hours. My face/lids are dry. I apply my moisturizer, let it sit for awhile, than apply an eyeshadow primer, then apply the eyeshadow. I don't like to foil, but have never had a problem with my dry eyeshadows fading off as long as I apply a primer. I've been using mainly Pure Luxe for the last several months and they stay for over 12 hours, until I take them off. What am I doing wrong and why won't my beautiful The She Space eyeshadows stay on? I love the color and knew as soon as I saw them that I'd probably order some full size ones, but can't see doing so, if I can't keep them from fading completely off. I swear two hours after applying them, it looks like I didn't put any eyeshadow on. What am I doing wrong?

Her colors are absolutely amazing!

This lady's pigments are amazing! I love them and have never seen such beautiful colors anywhere! They last just as long as my MAC shadows and I have received alot of compliments on mixing the electric lust with the can't hide from karma. Thanks guys

So bummed out.

Inspired by this thread I went to get my samples but upon reading the ingredients I noticed that she both has carmine and different lakes in her pigments.

So no SheSpace for me but the colors look incredible and I'm still tempted.

Latest posts

Back