The She Space

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The She Space has beautiful makeup colors and quality. The owner mentioned that the free shipping offer for Thanksgiving will be her last sale for quite awhile though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aubriee /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK, What am I doing wrong? I ordered thirty eyeshadow samples from The She Space and immediately fell in love with the colors However, I've been using them about a week now and they seem to completely fade off me in just a couple of hours. My face/lids are dry. I apply my moisturizer, let it sit for awhile, than apply an eyeshadow primer, then apply the eyeshadow. I don't like to foil, but have never had a problem with my dry eyeshadows fading off as long as I apply a primer. I've been using mainly Pure Luxe for the last several months and they stay for over 12 hours, until I take them off. What am I doing wrong and why won't my beautiful The She Space eyeshadows stay on? I love the color and knew as soon as I saw them that I'd probably order some full size ones, but can't see doing so, if I can't keep them from fading completely off. I swear two hours after applying them, it looks like I didn't put any eyeshadow on. What am I doing wrong?
Her colors are absolutely amazing!

That's really strange. I don't know if I can help you. i use UDPP and I have no problem with this eyeshadows.
They stay on for the whole day. If I want more dramatic effect I use Millan Gelle drops for foling. That helps to keep the eyeshadows vibrant and fresh fir the whole day.

You may also try to use a simple sponge aplicator which really works with those eyeshadows like with no other mineral pigments that I've used before.

She makes the most beutiful brown and grey pigments, which I really love.

I've just ordered 10 full sizes and hope to get them fast. I had problems with mineral eyeshadows for a long time, but with UDPP and Milan Gelle drops as well as with right set of the synthetic brusehes, I finally may do my eye make up so it lasts.

But sometimes something that works for me may not work for you. Everyone here rave about Fyrinnare eyeshadows, and they just do not stick to my lid, no matter what I do.

I'm happy that I may use the She space pigments, cos she makes the colors I've been looking for a long time.

OK I finally gave up trying to resist and i ordered a whole bunch of colors from her yesterday
rockwoot.gif
: I got 9 full sizes among which 7 of the limited edition (wow those are all perfectly gorgeous colors, having to choose among them literally gave me a headache!)

and I also got about 30 samples, some of them I chose just because their names made laugh
rotfl.gif
(I know it's silly)

Now I am really curious to see if my order will be delivered fast or not, I just hate having to wait for the orders...

I just wanted to share that Heather, the owner of She Space is sooo awesome. I placed an order for some samples a few weeks ago and I apparently forgot to update my shipping address on paypal before I sent my order through. Well a couple weeks passed and I was wondering what was up, so I emailed her. She emailed me back not even a day later to let me know where the samples were sent and when, and when I explained about the error I made in the mailing address she sent me all of my samples to my current address for free! She's so nice and friendly and I love her service. I got all of the pretty pigments within only a few days and I LOVE LOVE the diamond dust pigments and will definitely be ordering full sizes of them shortly.

OK I just received my order today, it was shipped on nov. 28th so it took four days to arrive, FOUR DAYS this is amazing!!
rockwoot.gif
I couldn't believe it.

I haven't tried the sahdows yet but the colour are really beautiful and vibrant. The samples are real samples but the full size pots are quite affordable so that's not a problem.

Everything was well-packed and there was a handwritten thank you note from the owner inside, that was a nice touch.

Just one thing though: one of the pots was not really properly closed and the ziplock bag containing the pots was quite messy when I opened it, but that's really not much.

On the whole i'm really satisfied of this order and I will definitely order again.

I will make myself a brown/taupe palette with my full size pots and I really want to do the same thing with some green shades,so it's a good thing I have ordered 30+ samples for me to play with
laughing.gif

Could someone please post pictures of her samples and full sizes? I want to get a better idea of the amount she gives.

Thanks in advance!!

1f.gif

You all are horrible enablers! I just order 8 samples. I love feeding my shopping/makeup addiction.
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Could someone please post pictures of her samples and full sizes? I want to get a better idea of the amount she gives.
Thanks in advance!!

1f.gif

Sorry i don't know how to post pictures but the samples are really small (well, they're only 50cents after all) I'd say approximately 1/16 of a teaspoon in a ziplock baggie (which also means quite a lot of the powder sticks to the plastic and it's not easy to get it with your brush).

Originally Posted by ondine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry i don't know how to post pictures but the samples are really small (well, they're only 50cents after all) I'd say approximately 1/16 of a teaspoon in a ziplock baggie (which also means quite a lot of the powder sticks to the plastic and it's not easy to get it with your brush). Thanks! That helps a lot. When I order mmu samples I always put them into my own jars, if they are 1/8th or larger. I don't have any jars right now.
So I did not want to order any without having an idea of the size of the samples.

Her samples are definitely smaller than 1/8tsp, that's what you get from PureLuxe and they're nowhere nearly as big as Pure Luxe samples. The colors are really amazing though, well worth ordering samples just to make sure you don't order two colors that are almost identical (like I did) and then ordering full size jars (which are packed full, but really really full).

HI Ondine happy to see you here! ;-)

I have a bit of trouble with the English! Lol

I love these pigment and I will command full size coming soon

Just wanted to put in a good word for TSS! Heather got my order out within 24 hours, and I love the order so far. I got a few pigment samples and 2 lip junks. I used to love the lip products from Twisted Fayte and Heather's new lip junks are even better! They are pretty sheer but add a really pretty tint. The best part though is their texture: super moisturizing and glossy too without being sticky. Just make sure you use a thin layer-if you pile it on too thick the product can collect. Her old lip product is my favorite lip balm so I'm gonna have to order the clear one now to replace it.
smile.gif
I haven't tried the pigment samples yet-she included 2 free ones though.

I'm so dying to try some of her products, I loved the old TF. So far I've managed to resist though.

Hi

I love her products, and heather is soo sweet, it's a pleasure to order there!

I just wanted to say that a new collection is out, called pearl and lace, which is "less shimmery and more opaque" than the permanent collection.. I just ordred a lot of samples, I can't wait to try them!

Guess the she space is going to be one of my favorite one!

Ooooh... sounds so wonderful.... what items would you gals reccommend I order from her?

Megan (citre)- I would recommend any of the pigments to you...I especially love the "Go Glam or Go Home" collection...just awesome! The lip junk is also great, especially since a slight chocolate mint scent has been added (some people were bothered by the natural smell of the oils in the product). The lip junk has nice, sheer color plus is really moisturizing. I also like the Diamond Dust for lining my eyes. What kind of colors do you like? (Purples, pinks, browns, blues, etc.?) If you can give me ideas of what colors you like I can recommend specific colors to you since I have an embarassing amount of her pigments and even more samples beyond that.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Could someone please post pictures of her samples and full sizes? I want to get a better idea of the amount she gives.
Thanks in advance!!

1f.gif

Here you go! The samples are small but they're 50 cents each so it's a great way to really sample away!

Originally Posted by LadyTee16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here you go! The samples are small but they're 50 cents each so it's a great way to really sample away! Ohhh!! Thank you sooo much!!
handkuss.gif

Latest posts

Back