The Sims 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've played one of them online, but I really couldn't get into it...
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've played one of them online, but I really couldn't get into it...
icon_confused.gif
i never played the sims online but i was addicted to the original sims game and the expansion packs. the sims 2 is even better than the original.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i never played the sims online but i was addicted to the original sims game and the expansion packs. the sims 2 is even better than the original. they're probably better than the online one... (probably b/c it's not FREE! LOL) but I just couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do with them? Is there an objective? or do you just make them do different things?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 they're probably better than the online one... (probably b/c it's not FREE! LOL) but I just couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do with them? Is there an objective? or do you just make them do different things?
icon_wink.gif
the object is to make friends have a career (go far in the career) have a family. like real life. and i've heard that the online game kinda sucked cus it was so slow. if you don't use the cheats it's actually pretty hard to acheve everything they want you to do.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 the object is to make friends have a career (go far in the career) have a family. like real life. and i've heard that the online game kinda sucked cus it was so slow. if you don't use the cheats it's actually pretty hard to acheve everything they want you to do. oooh! Ok... I get it now! yeah in the online one, it was pretty slow and I had no idea what to do! LOL I had a guy & a girl in a house w/ a yard... and thats about it!! lol Its like "ok.. make him sit on the couch, make her walk into the kitchen, make him walk in the bedroom"... lol i was totally lost! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 oooh! Ok... I get it now! yeah in the online one, it was pretty slow and I had no idea what to do! LOL I had a guy & a girl in a house w/ a yard... and thats about it!! lol Its like "ok.. make him sit on the couch, make her walk into the kitchen, make him walk in the bedroom"... lol i was totally lost! LOL well you have to have them build their skills by studying or actuallydoing things. they need to build cooking skills pretty early or they will keep starting the house on fire. the skills they learn help them wth their jobs and climbing the corperate ladder. and the more friends they have helps with that too. then there is the having a family your sims must like each other to be able to have kids. and raising them can be a pain in the butt (just like real kids) then you have to send them to school and make sure they get good grades and study.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 well you have to have them build their skills by studying or actuallydoing things. they need to build cooking skills pretty early or they will keep starting the house on fire. the skills they learn help them wth their jobs and climbing the corperate ladder. and the more friends they have helps with that too. then there is the having a family your sims must like each other to be able to have kids. and raising them can be a pain in the butt (just like real kids) then you have to send them to school and make sure they get good grades and study.

Oh wow! It's really involved huh!?! LOL I'm such a spaz - I'm sitting here for an hour just making them walk around thier little house waiting for something to happen! ... LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh wow! It's really involved huh!?! LOL I'm such a spaz - I'm sitting here for an hour just making them walk around thier little house waiting for something to happen! ... LOL

lol i wasnt sure how to do at first either it took awhile, but man once i got into it it was all downhill from there. now i own all the expansion packs and the new sims 2 and the new expansion pack. the fun part of the game is dressing your sim and putting make up on them and making them look good with new hair styles and stuff. now my thing is getting my "beautiful" sims pregnant to see wat their kids look like. in the sims 2 you can actually get your sims preggers the old fashioned way they have to "woohoo" they are pregnant for 3 sim days on the first day your sim could get morning sickness and start pukin everywhere which is amusing lol then on the second day they get a big belly and on the 3rd they getbigger and a few hours later you have a bouncing baby or twins.you can get the sims abducted by aliens too but when that happens if your sim is a guy he gets impregnated by the aliens and has his own baby a little green bundle of joy.

the game is a total trip.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lol i wasnt sure how to do at first either it took awhile, but man once i got into it it was all downhill from there. now i own all the expansion packs and the new sims 2 and the new expansion pack. the fun part of the game is dressing your sim and putting make up on them and making them look good with new hair styles and stuff. now my thing is getting my "beautiful" sims pregnant to see wat their kids look like. in the sims 2 you can actually get your sims preggers the old fashioned way they have to "woohoo" they are pregnant for 3 sim days on the first day your sim could get morning sickness and start pukin everywhere which is amusing lol then on the second day they get a big belly and on the 3rd they getbigger and a few hours later you have a bouncing baby or twins.you can get the sims abducted by aliens too but when that happens if your sim is a guy he gets impregnated by the aliens and has his own baby a little green bundle of joy.

Oh that sounds like fun now!! LOL I think I might have to pick up one to start off!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh that sounds like fun now!! LOL I think I might have to pick up one to start off!
smile.gif
oh it's a lot of fun. when i first got the game i couldn't be bothered with anything else. now when my friends haven't seen me online for awhile they know that i am playing the sims. if i disapear they call and ask if i've been playing my sims games. if you were to get any of the games i'd say go with the sims 2 since it's more fun than the first sims games. cus when you do have babies your kids actually grow up you can have different generations of the same family. but the bad thing is your sims will eventually die i keep back ups of my fave families though cus i get sad when they die.... unless i am killing them for some reason. I hae one family my jerry springer family the girl married the old guy for money she gets pregnant with a couple of his kids then he gets a job to help support the family since he has 2 kids from being married b4 then when he's at work the new wife fools around and gets pregnant by other guys then her hubby dies she plays the greiving widow gets an insurance payment get's married to another guy has a kid then her first hubby's son grows up and becomes and adult then she kills her hubby well he dies by an accident he drowns in the pool somehow the ladder and diving board disapear and he has no way to get out so he dies. then she marries her step son and has kids with him.

i love that family it's my most disfunctional.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh it's a lot of fun. when i first got the game i couldn't be bothered with anything else. now when my friends haven't seen me online for awhile they know that i am playing the sims. if i disapear they call and ask if i've been playing my sims games. if you were to get any of the games i'd say go with the sims 2 since it's more fun than the first sims games. cus when you do have babies your kids actually grow up you can have different generations of the same family. but the bad thing is your sims will eventually die i keep back ups of my fave families though cus i get sad when they die.... unless i am killing them for some reason. I hae one family my jerry springer family the girl married the old guy for money she gets pregnant with a couple of his kids then he gets a job to help support the family since he has 2 kids from being married b4 then when he's at work the new wife fools around and gets pregnant by other guys then her hubby dies she plays the greiving widow gets an insurance payment get's married to another guy has a kid then her first hubby's son grows up and becomes and adult then she kills her hubby well he dies by an accident he drowns in the pool somehow the ladder and diving board disapear and he has no way to get out so he dies. then she marries her step son and has kids with him.

i love that family it's my most disfunctional.

LOL!!! That's too funny!!! I have to get this now! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love my woohoo'ing
wink.gif

lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976

lol i wasnt sure how to do at first either it took awhile, but man once i got into it it was all downhill from there. now i own all the expansion packs and the new sims 2 and the new expansion pack. the fun part of the game is dressing your sim and putting make up on them and making them look good with new hair styles and stuff. now my thing is getting my "beautiful" sims pregnant to see wat their kids look like. in the sims 2 you can actually get your sims preggers the old fashioned way they have to "woohoo" they are pregnant for 3 sim days on the first day your sim could get morning sickness and start pukin everywhere which is amusing lol then on the second day they get a big belly and on the 3rd they getbigger and a few hours later you have a bouncing baby or twins.you can get the sims abducted by aliens too but when that happens if your sim is a guy he gets impregnated by the aliens and has his own baby a little green bundle of joy.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL!!! That's too funny!!! I have to get this now! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
it is really a fun game you can do so many different things. iknow the money cheats so i generally make my families rich enough so they don't have to work for awhile. then i furnish the house really nice. and start themoff having kids

Originally Posted by Anya1976 it is really a fun game you can do so many different things. iknow the money cheats so i generally make my families rich enough so they don't have to work for awhile. then i furnish the house really nice. and start themoff having kids Does that code work for real life too? If so, I'd really like to have it!! LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I love my woohoo'ing
wink.gif

lol

don't we all? lol too bad my sims do more woohooing then i do.
icon_cry.gif
ah the life of a single girl huh lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Does that code work for real life too? If so, I'd really like to have it!! LOL

man we all need that code lol. but if i can't be rich at least my sims can lol

Latest posts

Back