The Sims 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well since I am such a sims fan I was wondering if anyone on here also liked the sims?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i used to be a complete Sims addict (my ex said that since i liked to control people he would give me a whole group of them to control - what a jerk!!)... but i had a lot of the first series (house party, vacation and hot date) then i got simgolf and that was ok... i think for me the only part i truly liked was building the houses and then simulating different deaths... i mean i was downloading all kinds of stuff and modifying stuff... 'twas fun...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yea i love that gamee so much that sucks that it dident work on your computer Trisha i like the second one better then the frist one idk lol i guess because it in 3-d but its soo much fun i love it lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Fran91 Well since I am such a sims fan I was wondering if anyone on here also liked the sims?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yet another of my addictions!! The Sims 2 runs pretty slow on my comp. I like the added features and graphics, but I love all of the expansion packs for the original.

yeaa I tried selling mine at a garage sale my mom had but no one bought them lol I could of eaisly made $10 but no one wanted them lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm a big fan of the Sims, and since i got 2nd version, the original in comparision is worthless. I honestly don't understand how I could got back to the original!!! And i got the 1st expansion for the 2nd version, i want the new one but I have toooo Much information on my computer to get the 2nd expansion(cause i download lots of stuff)
claps.gif

i have the sims2. my fave is designing the house and stuff too. lol

i made a lesbian couple with the maid. LOL

HA HA lol one time in the old one I made a gay couple but I didn't mean too i was watching them n then like all of a sudden they like started making out I was laughing so hard lol, that sucks that u cant get the other one I have the expansion pack for the Sims 2 also and i asked my mom today if she could get me the other one but she couldn't cause my family came over
icon_cry.gif
but I will ask my step dad if he can take me tomorrow
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Fran91 Well since I am such a sims fan I was wondering if anyone on here also liked the sims?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I looove the Sims...I used to be addicted to Sims 1 (I got some nice skins of my favorite fictional characters), but when Sims 2 came out, I totally dropped the first one and suddenly started spending 5+ hours every day playing Sims 2. The first family I built was making babies left and right
icon_redface.gif
! I believe they had about 9 kids before they turned into old people. All of my Sims have love affairs with practically everyone in the neighborhood! I find it difficult to keep simple friendships going, but if you make them love each other, they won't interact for a week and they will still be friends! Plus I love to watch all of the drama of Sims cheating on their spouses...I also love to create custom eyes and hair in the Bodyshop tool. I can give them streaked hair and purple eyes...
icon_razz.gif

omg that so cool lol my body shop isnt working and im soo sad about that
icon_cry.gif
lol but idk what im gonna do lol mayby i will go and buy a new sims 2 or w/e

i have the sims and the sims 2 i am a huge addict. i can't wait til the new EP comes out this fall.

ive never played with it...maybe ill lookin into buying it...any idea how much its gonna run me?

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 ive never played with it...maybe ill lookin into buying it...any idea how much its gonna run me? The Sims 2's list price is around $45 or so. The old Sims 1 game should be much cheaper now.

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 ive never played with it...maybe ill lookin into buying it...any idea how much its gonna run me? the base game is around 39 dollars some places you can find a sale and get it cheap.but the expansion packs are around 30 bucks each

the first sims 2 expansion came out this spring it is University which is pretty cool you can send your sim kid to school and live in a dorm

the new EP is for fall it's called nightlife your sims will finally get cars and be able to drive them (first time for sims to do)

there will be a downtown area for dating and a whole bunch of new characters in the downtown area Mrs crumblebottom will be back (anyone who has had the sims hot date will know who she is) and a new character i am excitied about is there will be vampires i am so jazzed about having vamps in the game. if you get bit you can turn into a vamp yourself.

as you can tell i am a sims freak i love the games

I use to be really addicted to the sims and sims 2. I recently tried reinstalling the sims 2 to my pc but it doesn't seem to work.
icon_cry.gif

i love The Sims!! I had the Sims 2 on my computer...but not anymore.
icon_sad.gif

there was a lot of stuff i still hadn't done in that game. I created my family, focused on raising their skills, relationships, and stuff, had aging off that's mostly what i did. i don't wanna install it again on my computer because it takes too much space. mine was downloaded.xD

i miss it... T.T

Sims 2 University any good?=D

Originally Posted by bebexkhmergrl i love The Sims!! I had the Sims 2 on my computer...but not anymore.
icon_sad.gif
there was a lot of stuff i still hadn't done in that game. I created my family, focused on raising their skills, relationships, and stuff, had aging off that's mostly what i did. i don't wanna install it again on my computer because it takes too much space. mine was downloaded.xD

i miss it... T.T

Sims 2 University any good?=D

i like university, but it takes forever to get thru college so i end up cheating most of the time and use my cheats to finish school quicker so i can get my stories underway. (especially if i have a family to make a mini movie or something or to tell some kind of story) i like the features you get with it you get a hang out option and you get a few more interaction options, i'm waiting til the new EP comes out that one is supposed to be really cool. I can't wait.

Originally Posted by eightthirty They need to come out w/ a SIMS gaming system for all the straight up SIMS addicts!!
icon_evil.gif
now that would be really cool. expensive lol but cool. i am such an addict.

Latest posts

Back