The Soap Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine yesterday and loved it, but I love all things soap/bath related.  For me, the flip flop and fortune cookie were adorable enough to be worth the 19.99 -- I'll definitely buy more of these.  The shower gel, body spray, and antibacterial I will give away, probably in a myglam makeup bag, as a gift for someone else because they are cute enough to gift but not my style/scents at all. 

Overall I'm pretty happy--however, I too have not received a $10 code.  Can someone who's gotten the soap box before tell me if I missed something or when/where this should have arrived?

I liked most of the stuff in the box.  I didn't much care for the body spray(I don't like being glittery), and the flip flop bath fizz I'll give to someone as bath fizzes break me out(sensitive skin).  The body wash kind of reminds me of The Body Shop's Satsuma body wash(which is a good thing).  The solid moisturizer was okay, left my skin greasy for a while though.  I like the whipped moisturizer.  The scent of the soap was a really nice surprise too.

Glad to know I haven't missed the email!

Did anyone else have an issue logging into their account after ordering? I emailed them about it because I haven't even got any emails from them after I subscribed, I'm mainly concerned that I won't get my $10 code.

MissMonica I just heard back from them here is what they said.

"Since The Soap Box is a subscription it is done separately than an account on the website. Once you order something on the website you will be able to create an account then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Your Soap Box will ship by June 10th at the latest, once it ships you will receive an email with a tracking number for your box. Hope this helps!"

But since the email on my paypal account was messed up I called them and they said my box is in the last shipment to go out, and she made a note about my email so the code can be emailed to me once my box ships.

My Soap Box shipped 2 days ago, since its going to my work address I hope it gets here tomorrow! 

Originally Posted by TallCoolTexan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it would be helpful to say that this is the Soap Box from Fortune Cookie Soaps. It's not just THE Soap Box.. : :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
whats the difference?

Some people might think it's a different company when it's the same. Love Fortune Cookie Soaps, those are just so cute!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some people might think it's a different company when it's the same. Love Fortune Cookie Soaps, those are just so cute!
Yes, thank you!! A " Soap Box" could come from about 200 different sites which have monthly soap subscriptions. Some are..shady..

One comes from a company called, appropriately, soap.com ( they are not shady).

I hope Fortune Cookie accepts my email offer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />... Keep your fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by TallCoolTexan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it would be helpful to say that this is the Soap Box from Fortune Cookie Soaps. It's not just THE Soap Box.. : :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The name of the product/service is "The Soap Box", so yes, it is in fact "The Soap Box"

My step-lovey ( she doesn't like the word " mom" and my dad died years ago too)   was looking for this for me recently. They found out about my accident from her, and were so kind to help!! They made a box for me which is very close to The Soap Box one on the Fortune Cookie Soaps website, and are sending it out this week. I think it was supposed to be a surprise for me, but she's not good with surprises. I'm staying with them this summer because of my back injury, and I have a feeling she's going to "surprise box" me silly.

I'm happy to be getting this, even if I am practically bedridden right now.  

I was really excited to use the $10 code, until I realized that the cheapest shipping cost was $8.25.  Considering that's about the price of a full size product, really, the gift code is only about $1.75.  Kinda disappointing...I wish they'd use a different shipping service. 

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was really excited to use the $10 code, until I realized that the cheapest shipping cost was $8.25.  Considering that's about the price of a full size product, really, the gift code is only about $1.75.  Kinda disappointing...I wish they'd use a different shipping service. 
I'm pretty sure their shipping is based on the weight of whatever you're ordering

Back