The Start of Something Bad? (Hayden and Hilary edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh no, this doesn't look good? Hilary and Hayden hanging out? Hopefully this doesn't turn ugly. Here they were spotted chatting with each other at a Teen Vogue party. Who knows?

blog_hayden_panettiere_duff18-thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why would that be bad? yep why it will be bad?

she's going to become America's #1 party girl sooner or later... yeah I agree that they do look like they're having fun, but then again who knows? Maybe she'll stay innocent.

Is Hilary that big of a party girl? I think she is one of the saner ones out there.

Not that bad. Hillary is pretty low key. Hopefully they won't get into to much trouble...
fragez.gif

hanging out with each other has got to be better than hanging out with any of their ex-boyfriends

I hardly ever hear about her partying... Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see why this would be bad. Even still, I think we ALL have that streak in us, it's just a matter of WHEN it comes out.

Um... Hayden is ALREADY known for her partying ... and the girl is only 18.

Between those two... Hilary is the mellow one.

I think they're both rather calm, compared to the other starlets out there. I think them hanging out won't end bad.

Quote:
I think they're both rather calm, compared to the other starlets out there. I think them hanging out won't end bad. I AGREE!!

So, two girls can't be friends and hang out without people assuming they are going to go wild and crazy? I don't get how it can be the start of something "bad"??

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif So, two girls can't be friends and hang out without people assuming they are going to go wild and crazy? I don't get how it can be the start of something "bad"?? Agreed.
Hilary seems to keep things low key, and Hayden's partying is nothing compared to a lot of celebrities.

When either of them start hanging out with Britney or Lindsay Lohan, then I think people should be concerned.

Latest posts

Back