The Start of Something Bad? (Hayden and Hilary edition)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Oh no, this doesn't look good? Hilary and Hayden hanging out? Hopefully this doesn't turn ugly. Here they were spotted chatting with each other at a Teen Vogue party. Who knows?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why would that be bad? yep why it will be bad?

Reaction score
she's going to become America's #1 party girl sooner or later... yeah I agree that they do look like they're having fun, but then again who knows? Maybe she'll stay innocent.

Reaction score
Is Hilary that big of a party girl? I think she is one of the saner ones out there.

Reaction score
Not that bad. Hillary is pretty low key. Hopefully they won't get into to much trouble...

Reaction score
hanging out with each other has got to be better than hanging out with any of their ex-boyfriends

Reaction score
I hardly ever hear about her partying... Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see why this would be bad. Even still, I think we ALL have that streak in us, it's just a matter of WHEN it comes out.

Reaction score
Um... Hayden is ALREADY known for her partying ... and the girl is only 18.

Between those two... Hilary is the mellow one.

Reaction score
maybe these girls will watch and learn from the mistakes of others?

Reaction score
I think they're both rather calm, compared to the other starlets out there. I think them hanging out won't end bad.

Reaction score
Quote:
I think they're both rather calm, compared to the other starlets out there. I think them hanging out won't end bad. I AGREE!!

Reaction score
So, two girls can't be friends and hang out without people assuming they are going to go wild and crazy? I don't get how it can be the start of something "bad"??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif So, two girls can't be friends and hang out without people assuming they are going to go wild and crazy? I don't get how it can be the start of something "bad"?? Agreed.
Hilary seems to keep things low key, and Hayden's partying is nothing compared to a lot of celebrities.

When either of them start hanging out with Britney or Lindsay Lohan, then I think people should be concerned.

Latest posts