The Surreal Life 5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New cast includes:

• Bronson Pinchot (actor)
  • Caprice Bourret (model)
  • Carey Hart (extreme athlete)
  • Janice Dickinson (model)
  • Jose Canseco (athlete)
  • Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth (reality contestant)
  • Sandy Denton, aka Pepa (female rapper)
Personally, I wanna see Omarosa get smacked down or @ least put in her place.
tongue.gif
Don't know when it starts but it'll be interesting for sure.
For pictures, visit http://www.vh1.com/.

I would love to see her put in her place, but she is really good at pushing peoples buttons and doesn't seem to let things bother her. Maybe in the surreal setting it will be diff. cause the camera will be on her constantly in a "home" environment. We'll have to wait and see. Personally she bug the ever living shit out of me and would love to smack her myself. Did you see when she was on Fear Factor. She started trouble on there too.

i never paid any attention to this show, as well as other reality shows, but i did love watching 4. peter brady was definitely so sexy!

this one should be interesting...

i never knew the deal with omarosa, though. what's so bad about her? fill me in, please
biggrin.gif

carey hart's a hottie minus the mohawk
eek.gif

Didn't see her on FF, but am so over her & her 15 minutes. It's tragic that she creates so much drama for a woman her age.

SL 4 is hysterical. I'm finding myself interested in this show as well as stuff on A&E. Totally over The Apprentice b/c after 2 episodes this season, it got old.

Omarosa's 15 minutes are beyond up, which is all I want to say about her. I just don't understand how a woman her age can justify her behavior. Chalk it up to playing the cameras & clever editing.

OMG, Balky is back on the tube! I used to love his show back in the day.

I love Pepa. Can you imagine her and Da Brat in the same house?

"Oh Coosin Larry!" LOL I can't watch him in anything w/o thinking of Balky!
wink.gif

I like SL4 - mostly because my hunny hottie Marcus was in it... now THAT is someone I could live with JUST FINE!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ps.. I think Janice is a total B**ch. I wanted to slap her for every snotty comment on Next Top Model... she looks like she was hit by a truck - (definitly NOT a model anymore!) and yet she picks apart all the girls on there like a buzzard... ugh!
eek.gif

I know! I still remember him as Serj in Beverly Hills Cop. I always wondered what happened to him & am excited to see him.

Latest posts

Back