The 'Survivor: Guatemalans' - May Contain Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
August 11, 2005 The brave new castaways for "Survivor: Guatemala" have been revealed, as the 11th addictive season of the show plays out in the ancient Mayan Ruins, this September 15 on CBS.

Island staple and host JEFF PROBST returns to guide the campers through an unforgiving rainforest and triple digit temps to their various challenges. And no time is wasted getting into the game, as the players are subjected to an 11-mile walk just as they set foot in the crocodile-infested jungle of Guatemala.

Included in the mix this time is former NFL Quarterback GARY HOGEBOOM, who plans on keeping that identity under wraps!

YOUR NEW SURVIVORS:

Athletic AMY, a 39-year-old Police Sergeant from Revere, MA who loves reality TV. Her objective is to remain positive no matter what.

24-year-old Model and Real Estate Broker BLAKE, a Texan, who loves the outdoors and KATIE HOLMES. His strategy? To be a provider and lay low!

Hotel Doorman JUDD, a 34-year old from Ridgefield, New Jersey, who says he "gets along with everybody." Time will tell!

22-year-old "fearless" farmer BRANDON, from Kansas. He says to watch out, because while he seems like a simple "hick," he can be really cunning!

"Redneck Barbie" or DANNI, a 30-year-old Sports Radio Talk Show Host from Kansas with killer abs!

43-year-old Family Nurse Practitioner MARGARET, from Ohio, who says she is simply "determined" to win.

46-year-old GARY, an ex-NFL Quarterback and Real Estate Developer from Michigan, who doesn't plan on telling the other campers that he was in the NFL!

Retired Fire Captain JIM, 63, out of Colorado. His motto? Never go to bed mad!

Brainiac BRIAN, a 22-year-old Ivy League student from New York who was voted "most likely to succeed" and "best personality." He says he will win and has studied every single episode of "Survivor."

BRIANNA, a 21-year-old Make-Up Artist from Washington. Self described as a "very good listener" and "trustworthy," she says she can sell anything, including $285 wrinkle cream!

Beach babe BROOKE, 26, a Law Student from California. "Watch out...I definitely have the mental game," she reveals.

Zookeeper CINDY, a 31-year-old from Florida. Her weakness? Animals!

A 22-year-old Student RAFE, from Rhode Island. His dislikes? Judgmental people.

21-year-old Magician's Assistant and Waitress MORGAN, from Illinois. She is on a "spiritual journey" and says she looks "good in a swimsuit."

LYDIA, a 42-year-old Fishmonger from Washington. She loves fishing, naturally, and TOM HANKS.

39-year-old Water Ski Instructor JAMIE, from California, who loves diving, Fruity Pebbles and country music.

<!--ARTICLE BODY COPY ENDS-->

Originally Posted by Marisol

I am a total Survivor junkie. I can't wait. Does anyone else watch it?

OMG, Major Survivor family here!!!!!!!!! Lets start the thread up as soon as it starts

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, Major Survivor family here!!!!!!!!! Lets start the thread up as soon as it starts You betcha! Go Kaysar! LOL

*Hangs head in shame and raises hand*

Me, I watch it!

I love that show!

I'd love to see them in a cold place just once, but they would never do it because in those elements there is greater chance and getting hurt, plus they miss out on the "skin factor" because they would all be bundled up.

Originally Posted by redrocks

*Hangs head in shame and raises hand*
Me, I watch it!

I love that show!

I'd love to see them in a cold place just once, but they would never do it because in those elements there is greater chance and getting hurt, plus they miss out on the "skin factor" because they would all be bundled up.

Don't hang your head, it's a kickass show.
wink.gif
We live for it!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Don't hang your head, it's a kickass show.
wink.gif
We live for it! I'm such a reality show nut!

I've watched since season one even though it would interfere with my Friends addiction. I'll be watching.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Any of you girls do the survivor fantasy league? We do a Survivor pool at work.

So who watched it tonight?

SPOILERS

I was very happy for the two people that came back. How awesome that they get a second chance. Whoo hoo!!! I was sad to see Jim go but he would not have been an asset to his tribe. Those first two challenges were brutal. This is going to be great. i am rooting for Stephanie.

Ugh I missed it! I had a stupid accounting test...not that I would've been able to watch it anyway since my sisters all watch the OC. Sucky!

Edit: Just read the recap...ummm don't think I'll watch this season. I really hated Stephanie last season(or was it the season before?)...and Bobby jon was entertaining for a while...but annoying. Ugh. I could pick much better people to come back. Like Johnny Fairplay for one. Or Colby. Or Clay or Jan from Thailand(which is sooo underrated). They would definitely be my picks.

I watched it and I figured they were going to bring back Stephanie and Bobby John. They were two very strong players from last season who were stuck on a losing tribe. I think it's great that they came back.

What a brutal way to start the game with a 11 mile hike through the jungle. I was shocked at how close it actually came down to.

I watched and will continue to watch for now. Not a fan of either one of the repeat players, but I was hoping Steph's tribe would win since the start. It was a good first show.

Did ya'll watch tonight?

I was glad that they didn't vote Lydia out. She did a great job in both of the challenges and she is helpful around camp, whereas Morgan was not that great in helping out. I wonder how long Gary will be able to hide his secret. I also don't like Judd. He is trying to be the big hero when he is a big ZERO! LOL

BTW, Blake is hot!

Originally Posted by Marisol Did ya'll watch tonight?

I was glad that they didn't vote Lydia out. She did a great job in both of the challenges and she is helpful around camp, whereas Morgan was not that great in helping out. I wonder how long Gary will be able to hide his secret. I also don't like Judd. He is trying to be the big hero when he is a big ZERO! LOL

BTW, Blake is hot!

I agree with everything
smile.gif
It's funny how Morgan looked pissed coz she totally didn't expect to be booted out...what the heck?!?! She didn't really do anything in the camp.
Really don't like that Judd. What a prick!!!! And Blake reminds me of Matthew McConaughey:icon_love

PS

Survivor rocks!!! Been watching it too since the first season.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it home from work in time. Thanks for the info.

Back