The top 5 beauty products you can't live without.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, I totally can't live without Tarina Tarantino's Fleur de Lash mascara and I can't live without my MAC eye paints.  I have never had eye shadow look so good on for so long.

1.) NARS blush in Orgasm...this is AMAZING! It has pigmemts of shimmer/sparkle in it that just make your skin glow! 2.) Lancome Hypnose mascara in Noir Black...my lashes are medium brown and already natural pretty long and curved upwards, however this mascara will make anyone's lashes look crazy-fake in volume and length! 3.) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. So nic because you can develop the coverage my layering, and it doesn't feel heavy on your face. It leaves your skin pretty glowy, too! 4.) The Body Shop Vitamin C makeup setting spray/energizing spritz. Makes your skin unbelievably dewey! Re-spritz throughout the day to refresh makeup...works like a charm! 5.) NARS concealer. It covers redness impecably!

Originally Posted by sallyjoseph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me, I totally can't live without Tarina Tarantino's Fleur de Lash mascara and I can't live without my MAC eye paints.  I have never had eye shadow look so good on for so long.
Sally, you have to stock up on your Fleur de lash because Sephora has everything Tarina Tatantino on sale because they're getting rid of the line! Good news is everything is on sale!

Ooh, this will be interesting!  Hmm...

1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.  I just adore Bootycall, Verve, YDK, and Suspect. LOVE.

2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation.  I don't think high end can compete with the value and quality.

3. My Sleek blushes.  Ever since they lowered the shipping price to the US, I just can't stop!  My current favorite shade is Suede.

4. Benefit Sunbeam.  This highlighter is perfect for my skin!  Not as stark as Highbeam, not as shimmery as TheBalm's Mary Loumanizer. 

5. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Ruby.  My perfect red at the moment!

oo, only five? hehe let's see... I love Benefit's Hervana blush, best blush I have ever used! Benefit's hello flawless oxygen wow foundation in petal L'Oreal's color riche lipstick 704 ( got it on sale last spring for $2) Urban Decay's Naked Palette (loving layering half baked over dark horse or smog Benefit's BadGal Lash mascara in black ( though I really want to try their They're Real! mascara)

1: UD Naked 2 palette 2: UDPP 3: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4: UD 24/7 liners 5: philosophy lip gloss

1. Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner in Eggplant-same effect as black without looking harsh

2. Chanel Aqualumier Foundation-so light

3. Maybelline Falsies Eyeliner-no need to go high end here, this one's perfect

4. Bobbi Brown Brightening Concealer-just enough coverage 

5. CeraVe Moisturizer-all the make up in the world won't help if your skin is dry or irritated!

Love this thread! 1. Mac mineralized skinfinish natural - there's nothing like it! My all time must have, love the way it makes my skin look. 2. Lorac Pro Palette - I have alot of eyeshadows but I always reach for this palette! Prefer it over both Naked palettes! 3. UD primer potion - of course! 4. Mac Penultimate eye liner - The only eyeliner that I can make a decent line with! 5. Fresh sugar lip treatment in rose - I love lipsticks and colors but this one is perfect for casual lips and work!

1: Maybelline Baby lips in Cherry Me or Yummy Plummy. Sooo moisturizing and just the right tint of color!

2: Urban Decay Vegan Palette! 2 brights for pops of color, 1 gunmetal shade for regular liner, and 3 neutrals for everyday.

3: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. Great for bases and it's slowly replacing my primer.

4: The "Matt Batali" shade from The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Palette. OMG. Great for eyeliner! Love the formula as well.

5: Revlon Colorstay undereye concealer. I have terrible dark circles due to allergies, and this covers it up without creasing and it doesn't feel heavy at all.

1) Buxom Big & Healthy Lipgloss. I have so many tubes of it and love them all!

2) CO Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm. 

3) Skin79 BBcream

4) Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeliner in black

5) Origins Checks and Balances Facewash

1. Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser..love this, perfectly gentle, but strong enough to get all the makeup off 2. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.. awesome and sooo many looks can be achieved 3. Revlon Color Stay foundation..can't beat the quality/price combo 4. Mascara tie between Benefit's They're Real and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes..love the results with these and are staples; definitely always have one stashed in my bag 5. Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Gloss..awesome colors, great staying power, what's not to love?

Misha BB Cream

Lorac Front of the line Pro Liquid Eyeliner

Revlon ColorStay Foundation

Lorac or Urban Decay Eyeshadows

Jouer Lipsticks

I'm usually willing to change other things but my foundation routine stays the same. I'm still experimenting with liners, lip colors, etc.

as for my foundation:

I use a Luminess Air Airbrush System, with their primer, Ultra Foundation in Deep Shade 12 and their blush and bronzer (if need be).

I'm usually willing to change other things but my foundation routine stays the same. I'm still experimenting to find the best eyeliners, and lip colors for my skin tone.

As for my foundation:

I use the Luminess Airbrush Makeup system, with their primer, Ultra Foundation (all in one) in Deep Shade 12 and their blush and bronzer if need be.

L'oreal's Magic BB Cream

NYX Doll Eyes Long Lash Mascara

Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette

Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner (do I seriously have to pick a color? lol...I guess Zero if I must)

Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Brightener

I have SOOO many others that I just CANNOT live without lol...this was tough, but I narrowed it down!

- Big Sexy Hair Powder Play

- Mary Lou-Manizer by TheBalm

- Maybelline Eye Tattoos (I guess my fave color is Bad to the Bronze)

- Eucerin ....I seriously feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack if my skin feels dry, it's my own personal crazy

-Argan Oil, for the hair, face, and back of hands.

1. HourGlass Veil Primer

2. Some kind of BB Cream .. I have Smash Box's Photo Ready & Garnier 

3. Mascara.. I'm currently loving the Clinique bottom lash mascara. I have trouble with my eyes watering when I try to use a regular (even waterproof) mascara wand to coat my bottom lashes. 

4. Seche Vite - Top Coat 

5. Cream eye shadow.. I have a couple of favorite .. I love my Tarte - Shale (Old formulation and color), Maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze, and Bobbi Brown Sandy Gold 

1. Sunscreen

2. Tinted lip balm with sunscreen

3. Pressed powder

4. Sunscreen

5. Sunscreen

1. Lip balm. I used to be a Burt's Bees fanatic, then I discovered eos. Now I'm on a Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked kick. It's the best lip balm I've ever used!

2. Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat. 'Nuff said.

3. Foundation. I'm working on finding my HG, but I really like Revlon Colorstay, and have recently discovered Lancome which I like even more (other than the price tag)! I've been using it for just a few days now, and to be honest, my skin looks better now even though I've been wearing it daily!

4. Body mist. Right now I'm using Bath & Body Works Country Chic almost exclusively. Gotta make sure I always smell fresh!

5. Dove deodorant. The clinical visibly smooth one for night, and their regular ones for day.

Latest posts

Back