The world ended...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok, the world ended and there is only you left on earth and you have only the following choices of men to reproduce all of mankind again!!! LMAO!!! (sorry guys i'm drunk and bored) who would you choose?

a) marilyn manson

B) flavor flav

c) andy d-i-c-k

d) mark anthony

e) howard stern (either one)

f) k fed

and WHY?!!!!!
asskicking.gif

Well...I'll go with Marilyn Manson. He seems like the most interesting out of the bunch. So what if I am not attracted to him, I won't spend that much time having sex....all of the other time I will have to talk to him.

ok so far we're on the same wave length, since this is actually a "how shallow are we, type" thing" lol, but if we're talking about re-producing interesting people, marilyn manson would deff be the best choice for me too.

I say Marilyn Manson too, he is very intelligent and I would love to hear his insight on different things.

For reproduction purposes please let me have K-Fed, all the others would make creepy sexual partners lol...

..although, I did have a naughty dream about Marilyn Manson once though. Shawn was so weirded out when I told him lol

Id say Howard Stern shock jock.....but i am also a radio announcer sooo yeah, that would work.

K-fed most def, Marilyn Manson scares me...Flavor Flav,Yuck....I don't think Andy **** likes girls....Howard Stern, ugly butt....lol

K-Fed, he's the best looking and obviously his spermies work. Plus, I won't be stuck with him cuz he'll leave me anyway, lol.

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif ... and obviously his spermies work. LOL! So true!

I go with Manson too. Same reasons as Manders. As long as he doesn't bleed on me or anything it'll be ok hahaha.

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif K-Fed, he's the best looking and obviously his spermies work. Plus, I won't be stuck with him cuz he'll leave me anyway, lol. Ditto!

zahn.gif
zahn.gif
Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif K-Fed, he's the best looking and obviously his spermies work. Plus, I won't be stuck with him cuz he'll leave me anyway, lol.

Latest posts

Back