The World's Glitziest Nail File

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NailsIncFile.jpg

Talk about sparkles and glitter for the 2007 holiday season! New from London's famous chain of neighborhood nail spas, nails inc., comes the most dazzling and decadent nail file you've ever laid your eyes on. Each Diamond File contains 20 diamonds and is set on a glass emery board with a textured surface that is renewable by soaking it in warm water (which won't damage the bling).

The best part is that each file is custom made, so you get to design it yourself. The file was inspired by Bella Donna Marilyn Monroe's song "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend." For the woman who's got it all, this would make the most magnificent gift — that is, if you are in the market to throw down £1000 (which, at the current exchange rate, is approximately $2.000)!

The World's Glitziest Nail File | Bring On The Bling, Nail File, Nails | BellaSugar - Beauty, Hair, & Skin.

oh yeah, 2k? pshhh, i allready have three of them

LMAO

but its is pretty

holy! for that price i wouldn't want to file my nails with it!

It's cool to look at though.. lol, very pretty!

I have seriously had that song in my head for the past month!

More toys for the rich and famous!! I always have a smile when I get my Victoria's Secret Christmas catalog. One year it was a pink sports car for the girl who has it all, and another year it was a diamond encrusted bra selling for $250,000!!

Latest posts

Back