• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TheBalm on Hautelook - 3/5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may check it out just because i've never tried any of their products before and i've heard great things about them! What do they have that I should keep in eye out for?

I really like their nail polishes and their eye makeup remover was kinda nifty, I like that it's more of a solid than a liquid.

I may check it out just because i've never tried any of their products before and i've heard great things about them! What do they have that I should keep in eye out for?
I have an overshadow by them that I love. I also really like the two shady lady eye shadows I have. I desperately wanna try their blush.

OOoo I will be checking this out! All the good brands always go live when I'm at work so by the time I can buy, all the good stuff is sold out!

Same here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have class from 9:30am-7:30pm central time on Mondays...But that means when I get up at 8 i'll just have to remember to check out the site right away (I think it goes up 6am pacific time)

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOoo I will be checking this out! All the good brands always go live when I'm at work so by the time I can buy, all the good stuff is sold out!

I caved....I bought Mary-Lou Manizer, Betty-Lou Manizer, Tinted Moisturizer in Light, and the big Kabuki brush.

I really want to get something but none of these colors really go with my skin tone...and I don't really like lipsticks!

Mary Lou Manizer has been on hold for over an hour. gah. 

I guess it wasn't meant to be.

If anybody gets it and ends up not liking it...holla!

Latest posts

Back