Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am new here so i don't really know which themes have been done and which not, but i think a 1920-30's theme would be interesting to see

Well I'm sure after 19 pages this has been suggested, but what about a DTB recreating a look from any cover of a Sephora catalog.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey gals! I have a few ideas.........
Mod about Makeup

Jungle Fever

Animal Attraction (makeup like your fave animal)

Harajuku girls

The Elements

Your astrological sign ala America's Next Top Model

Gem Stones

I have too many to list!!!!

These are great suggestions!
biggrin.gif
I definitely think they sould be added to the list.

Hmm...how about a 'chav' type, with lots and lots of fake tan and many layers of foundation?

Or corpsepaint, as worn by Norwegian black metal musicians?

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif How about
Lebanese style makeup

or Haifa Whebe (arabic singer)

We Already had a DTB Haifa Whebe But Very good suggestion since her MU is Gorgeous!!
smile.gif

What about...

*Comic book characters (like Storm, Wonder Woman...)

*Cosplay makeup (anime characters)

*Hmm or spooky makeup (probably more appropriate for Halloween but could be fun any time of year, several separate themes there) ghosts, zombies, vampires or other spooky makeup

*Reptile makeup!

*Bird makeup, like peacock, loon, bluejay, cardinal!

*Mechanical makeup, joints and gears and bolts might be awesome

*Demon/Angel, maybe everyone has to submit one of each and whoever does the both best wins.

*I know we have several men who come here to learn how to be a better woman, what about a theme where everyone tries to be the opposite sex and see who succeeds the best? (Think Mariah Carey in her video) I know some of the guys are fantastic at it, would be interesting to see if any of the ladies are good at going the other way!

*Or how about just the most drastic before & after pics?

* I may be getting a little crazy here, but a Google pic inspired me, what about painted on sunglasses?

I'm just hoping some suggestions will inspire those picking the next themes. I'd love to participate, but I don't really have the makeup, the money, or the experience, but I do so love to see what people come up with!

Back