Then til' Now... Where did your MU Obsession Start?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Joy, you really do look like you are really bald! Awesome job! Your other pics are really nice too!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, I have a shirt that says "WTF" hehehehe
WOW, it really looks like you are bald!

OMG to the hair. OMG. At least you can say that you get better with age.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Very cute pic of you and Reija! Very good-looking couple!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok Ready everyone??? 

[/b]
LALA.jpg
LOL, looks like I started to work out! Oh the shorts LOL

restaurant1.jpg

Tony and Reija, circa 1997

PRE MUT! LOL

MUT was just a TWINKLE in her eye

Janelle, your pics are just adorable. You were like the cutest baby EVER!

Joy, i am loving the 1st pic too where you're painting. That is just so cute. And holy cow whoever did your bald mask is good coz i SO thought you had shaved off all your hair in that pic. Love the pic of you & your boyfriend!

Tony.. PMSL! Those pics are hilarious (in a good way!). Reija, you remind me so much of someone i know with your hair that length, its beautiful on you.

Originally Posted by Laura Janelle, your pics are just adorable. You were like the cutest baby EVER!
Joy, i am loving the 1st pic too where you're painting. That is just so cute. And holy cow whoever did your bald mask is good coz i SO thought you had shaved off all your hair in that pic. Love the pic of you & your boyfriend!

Tony.. PMSL! Those pics are hilarious (in a good way!). Reija, you remind me so much of someone i know with your hair that length, its beautiful on you.

Thanks Laura & Jess!LOL, yea Laura, sometimes I get urges to cut my hair off but nah!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Janelle, your pics are just adorable. You were like the cutest baby EVER!

Thanks chickie! And Joy - that first pic... the apron is too friggin' cute! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok here are some of me back in the day.

1981.jpg

this is my kindergarden pic in 1981

19821stgrade.jpg

here is 1982 after my first hair cut EVER it looks horrible

1986.jpg

here is 1986

1988.jpg

here is 1988 my first public pic with make up on (i had on a blue shadow) and lipgloss

1990.jpg

here is 1990 lookin sexy
wink.gif
, I really needed to pluck the brows

communion.jpg

here is my communion pic i was such a nice catholic girl what the hell happend?

auntielindaandme05-19-0-79.jpg

here is me and my aunt i was the flower girl this was my fave dress EVER i wore it everyday after the wedding until theyhad to throw it away when i was sleeping cus it was so messed up.

abbieandang.jpg

here is my cousin Abbie and me (of course i am on the phone) this was christmas somewhere in the early 90's

auntiecookiegrandma.jpg

here is me on my auntie cookie's lap and with my grandma

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/Anya1976/MY%20stuff/Pics%20of%20ME/old%20school%20pics/me1979.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/Anya1976/MY%20stuff/Pics%20of%20ME/old%20school%20pics/mikenang05-79.jpg

wow you girls (and Tony of course) were such cute kids!!!@ Anya: loove the pic of you wearing ponytails and green shorts.

@ Tony...the hair *lol*. you look like gigolo in the pic with the crazy hair. and I swear you really do look like Tom cruise in the pic with the white shirt. OMG I just love Tom, he´s the sexiest
icon_biggrin.gif

I´ll try to get my brother to email me some pics of my past. My mum made never let me grow my hair so I looked like a little boy
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

wow you girls (and Tony of course) were such cute kids!!!@ Anya: loove the pic of you wearing ponytails and green shorts.
@ Tony...the hair *lol*. you look like gigolo in the pic with the crazy hair. and I swear you really do look like Tom cruise in the pic with the white shirt. OMG I just love Tom, he´s the sexiest
icon_biggrin.gif

I´ll try to get my brother to email me some pics of my past. My mum made never let me grow my hair so I looked like a little boy
icon_cry.gif

LOLOLOLOL!! Hehehehe ahhhhhhhhh Im a freak there. The hair was pretty crazy huh? It was "back in the day" lol
Thanks for the compliments on me being TOM lol

Your turn now!

Originally Posted by MAC ROFLMAO Yes he does look like him! WOW. Something about the teeth
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I´d say it´s definitely the nose and the dark glasses. very mysterious, very TOP GUN (one of my fave movies btw)
cool.gif

yeah joy, you do look like poenelope in that pic
biggrin.gif

i don't like penelope, but that's because she's with my man matthew m. LOL!

everyone looks so cute when they were little.

tony! nice pics! lol
wink.gif

my mu addiciton didn't start till college! i never really wore makeup in high school. but then i got my makeup done at MAC, it's been crazy since then. lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL @ back in the day heheh
Nice Anya

thanks, see i was always "hot" lol yea right lol i do still love the pic from 1990 though lol i have purple shadow on my staple maybelline expert eyes liner and i think a pinky lipstick but my hair had turned out GREAT for that pic.

Originally Posted by Arielle wow you girls (and Tony of course) were such cute kids!!!@ Anya: loove the pic of you wearing ponytails and green shorts. thank you that is one of my fave pics too i think we were at either six flags great america or disneyworld for that pic. I should dig out some other pics from when i was young when we went on vacation there are lots of pics of our vacations since we went every year.
I miss my hair being that long and STRAIGHT my hair hasn't been straight since i had that perm in 7th grade. it's been curly ever since.

Latest posts

Back