ThePeruvianGirl -- Hello :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I found this page a while ago and have read several of the threads but just now decided to join :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am just another makeup lover out here looking for like minded people to talk about all things pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I recently joined several beauty sampling subscription programs and I am super obsessed/excited about them, but none of my friends seem to "get it" so hopefully this will be a better outlet for my beauty craze :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have a great weekend everyone!

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Please feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any questions or concerns. Glad to have you here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back