These clothes yay or nay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, I quite like them... I was really disturbed that the model was naked though! took me a while to figure it was a manequin, LOL

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm, I quite like them... I was really disturbed that the model was naked though! took me a while to figure it was a manequin, LOL LMFAO! your so funny!
fly.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm, I quite like them... I was really disturbed that the model was naked though! took me a while to figure it was a manequin, LOL you too? i kept wondering what i was looking at! lol~
very sexy!

Even thought the dress is very sexy, i still think its beautiful! And i really like the 3rd top, but all are great!

They are cute. You would need to invest in some double sided tape though, so your girls don't fall out for all to see!

Cute, I would have nowhere to wear them though.

Just a hint. I use "topstick" to keep tricky clothing in place. It's the same thing as fashion tape but cheaper. It's actually made to keep men's toupee's in place. You can get it a Sally Beauty and I'm sure you can get it other places too.

The 3rd & 4th ones are tops, right? That will cover your boobies because it wasn't doing much for the mannequin. Haha. Anyways, those two are the nicest. The 1st one is too low cut and the 2nd one looks cheap for some reason.

I'd have to wear a camisole or spaghetti strap shirt under it! lol.

Other than that slight problem, the styles themselves do look very nice!

I like them. They should put a disclaimer on those shirts, it really would do well only on a small-chested woman. Otherwise, too much would be showing, and that's just not nice. A person who is going to wear those shirts should really go all the way though, and not ruin the look by chickening out with undershirts. Booby tape. It's all you need.

Latest posts

Back