They caught me on video

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL poor guy huh? hhehe .I especially like the end where his foot is on top of the dresser. Awesome!

OMG!
icon_lol.gif

LMAO!

So That's what you do in those hotel rooms when you go away!!! I Gotchaaaaa...
wink.gif
My question is... who's the guy on the other end of the room??? Is he there the entire time & this guy still continues to rub nipples?? LOL
redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

LMAO!
wink.gif
My question is... who's the guy on the other end of the room??? Is he there the entire time & this guy still continues to rub nipples?? LOL
redface.gif

LOL at Rub Nips lol

Janelle that was just what was going through my mind when I saw the second guy!!!
icon_eek.gif
I laughed so hard... reminded me of an old friend!! lol!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO!
wink.gif
redface.gif

I've always wondered where on earth some guys get their dance moves? I guess they practice in front of each other and get the thumbs up! LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOLOLOLOL
What I want to know is what exactly was he drinking?

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh this reminds me, I just watched Napoleon Dynamite today and I couldn't stop laughing at him learning to dance from a video tape!
icon_lol.gif
I guess some guys get that from instructional videos like that or from what they see on tv and the movies. I :icon_love Napoleon Dynamite.

Originally Posted by Marisol I :icon_love Napoleon Dynamite. Hmmm... never seen it... That guy just looks like a weirdo to me... so I always thought that it would be a cheezy movie. But people are saying its really funny, so I might have to rent it.
icon_wink.gif

Janelle- its one of those movies that you either like or you don't. My friend dragged me to the movie theater so that we could go see it and I couldnt stop laughing. I bought it and whenever I am in a foul mood, I put it on.

"Vote for Pedro"

Latest posts

Back