Thick concealer For Oily Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have oily skin and tend to have some scars/reddness around my nose and chin.

is there any concealers out there that have great coverage and won't break me out?
frown.gif

You might try Prescriptives Camoflauge Cream, I used to use but quit because I couldn't find a color that matched my skin exactly. My dermatologist insists that Prescriptives is the only brand of mu that won't break out your skin, but I've tried some drugstore products that seem to work just as well for my skin
wink.gif
Although I have yet to find a drugstore concealor that I love ....

Otherwise, just try concealors that are labeled "noncomedogenic", "nonacnegenic" or "won't clog pores" since they are less likely to clog your pores than concealors that are only labeled "oil-free" or make no such claims ... of course each person's skin reacts a little differently so you'll never know until you try it!
wink.gif
Good luck and maybe some other girls have some good recomendations!

If you have cash to spare, i know a few of the girls on here have Kevyn Aucoin's SSE and they love it. I dont have it myself but supposedly its very thick

now they have a camoflauge kit that gives you two colors in the same range at 7 levels. it's great because my skin is different shades in different areas so it allows me to mix the right color for each area. my skin is oily and prone to breakouts and i use this daily without any problems.

Originally Posted by girl_geek You might try Prescriptives Camoflauge Cream, I used to use but quit because I couldn't find a color that matched my skin exactly. My dermatologist insists that Prescriptives is the only brand of mu that won't break out your skin, but I've tried some drugstore products that seem to work just as well for my skin
wink.gif
Although I have yet to find a drugstore concealor that I love ....
Otherwise, just try concealors that are labeled "noncomedogenic", "nonacnegenic" or "won't clog pores" since they are less likely to clog your pores than concealors that are only labeled "oil-free" or make no such claims ... of course each person's skin reacts a little differently so you'll never know until you try it!
wink.gif
Good luck and maybe some other girls have some good recomendations!

Latest posts

Back