Thickest/most concentrated liquid foundation or concealer? ro

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a super full coverage, highly concentrated liquid foundation or concealer, that I can mix into my moisturizer. I will be diluting it down, so it is best if it is highly concentrated. I plan on being able to adjust the level of coverage depending on the ratio of it to my moisturizer.

Seems like these are poplular:  Estee Lauder DW Maximum foundation, Vichy Dermablend foundation, Coverblend concealer, Amazing Concealer (too $$) KA Sensual Skin Enhancer (no thanks, mineral oil and too $$). Any more I should look into?

thanks.

Illamasqua rich liquid is also very thick and offers very heavy coverage. I used to use it mixing it with a moisturizer too. I got tired of the method quickly enough though, so I got back to medium coverage foundations. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I feel like anything by Maxx Factor is pretty thick because the brand used to specialize in stage makeup, maybe try something like that?

I think my NYX is pretty darn thick....

Dermablend is full coverage crazy thick...IDK about trying to dilute it though

I really like the tarte maracuja concealer. It's super thick and does crease at all. 

The new Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth boosting foundation is very, very, very thick. I mix it in with my moisturizer. I got it because it had a try me free label and now I love it.

DW max is amazing. I sell Estée and my bf's sister has vitaligo (lacking pigmentation in the skin) and she looks FLAWLESS in it. I cover birthmarks with it all the time too!

I have some scars from acne and Estee DW covers it very well. If I use anyhing else I get break outs.

I feel like compared to other foundations, MUFE HD is rather thin and runny actually.. just my opinion though.

I'd opt for Estee Lauder's Doublewear as well. 

Hard Candy Glamazon concealer or Kat Von D's concealer. They are both made to cover tattoos so are highly pigmented!

Graftobian, Cinema Secrets, and RCMA foundations are the most pigmented foundations I've ever encountered. I personally love the Cinema Secrets palettes because you can mix to create your perfect color match, and they're super cheap ($23).

I have a Mary Kay foundation that is pretty thick. It provides great coverage, and a little of it goes a long way. I haven't tried to mix it with moisturizer, but it would probably work well considering its consistency.

Illamasqua rich liquid is also very thick and offers very heavy coverage. I used to use it mixing it with a moisturizer too. I got tired of the method quickly enough though, so I got back to medium coverage foundations. :p
I second Illamasqua! Stuff is crazy with pigment. It's probably thicker than any stage or theater makeup I've worked with. Great colors too!

Latest posts

Back