things you probably didn't know about me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I am a huge sci-fi fan (cant believe I'm admitting that)

2. Up until one week ago, I had not been on a date in 4 years (by choice)

3. I'm a green eyeshadow freak... I wish I could wear green e/s every single day!

4. I'm obsessive about my pugs and my car

5. I'm a closet geek. no one knows of my obsession with computers, electronics, fixing things, etc. Most people see me as such a 'girly girl' (and I am) so i dont want them to know that I'm very good with those things that I just mentioned. I fool around w/that stuff for fun.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU 5. I'm a closet geek. no one knows of my obsession with computers, electronics, fixing things, etc. Most people see me as such a 'girly girl' (and I am) so i dont want them to know that I'm very good with those things that I just mentioned. I fool around w/that stuff for fun. Me too. I love figuring stuff out!

Please don't leave!
wink.gif
We like you here

Originally Posted by envymi

Ooh, and in case you were wondering why I'm on here so much...I'm working on my websites now, so I'm on the computer like 24/7(other than when I'm in the gym)

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU 2. Up until one week ago, I had not been on a date in 4 years (by choice) I'm on a similar path, but it's been about 3 years & happily by choice.
smile.gif
There just aren't very many dateable men here in Honolulu.
confused.gif

thanks, mac!

everyone's stuff in so interesting. i have a feeling this thread will go on and on and... LOL

[*]i've never drank before, unlike all of the kids my age. i have VERY, VERY few friends because of it, but i don't mind
smile.gif

[*]i don't smoke.

[*]i made over $100 today in 5 hours. i love my job. it's hard, but i love it.

[*]i'm VERY nosy, but i like to know for myself, not to gossip around. i hope that makes sense. my boyfriend ALWAYS gets so mad at me for it.

[*]i have my driver's permit, but i've never been behind the wheel. i'm one of those people that get so scared at the thought of driving. my heart starts racing!

[*]i got thrown into a metal fence a few years ago because a guy asked me out, and i said no. i had bruises all over my back.

Wow! No selection in your area too, huh? I got to the point where I just decided that I could be happier without anyone for a while.... I was a major loser magnet.

I hope this go around is better. *crossing fingers*

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm on a similar path, but it's been about 3 years & happily by choice.
smile.gif
There just aren't very many dateable men here in Honolulu.
confused.gif

OOOH, Alcatraz, I spent the night there once(another strange HS experience) I was in solitary
icon_eek.gif
It was really creepy. I wasn't alone though, had a few other students with me.

Oh yeah Sci-fi!!! What do you like as far as sci-fi? Do you like old(as in trekkie) or new as in Matrix fan or Star Wars EpisodeIII)?

Plus a fellow geeky one! word up girl

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

1. I am a huge sci-fi fan (cant believe I'm admitting that)2. Up until one week ago, I had not been on a date in 4 years (by choice)

3. I'm a green eyeshadow freak... I wish I could wear green e/s every single day!

4. I'm obsessive about my pugs and my car

5. I'm a closet geek. no one knows of my obsession with computers, electronics, fixing things, etc. Most people see me as such a 'girly girl' (and I am) so i dont want them to know that I'm very good with those things that I just mentioned. I fool around w/that stuff for fun.

Smoking at 12?!?!?!?!?!? Dang girl, then smoked that long? whoa

I also had a gun to my head in Mexico

Originally Posted by keaLoha

1. I had a real gun held to my head in an attempted robbery when I was 16.
  2. 2 days before my senior year of college, my boyfriend died.
  3. I was engaged @ 18 & broke it off @ 20.
  4. I've never been to Europe, but have been to Asia.
  5. I began smoking @ 12 & finally quit @ 28.

I like them ALL!! I love Star Trek - all of them old, new, everything. Cant get enough of Star Gate (both of them) and Matrix, Battlestar Gallactica.... You name it!! the only one I cant seem to get into is Andromeda.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh yeah Sci-fi!!! What do you like as far as sci-fi? Do you like old(as in trekkie) or new as in Matrix fan or Star Wars EpisodeIII)?
Plus a fellow geeky one! word up girl

Originally Posted by keaLoha Was this concert about 2 years ago? If so, I think I missed it by a week.
redface.gif
It was in October of 2002. It was an awesome concert.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I like them ALL!! I love Star Trek - all of them old, new, everything. Cant get enough of Star Gate (both of them) and Matrix, Battlestar Gallactica.... You name it!! the only one I cant seem to get into is Andromeda.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i think tony's gonna reply back with, "okay, i'm not THAT into sci-fi..." LMAO

LOL!!! Now see Jennifer.... You had to go and make me feel bad. (just kidding). But I did say that I dont usually share this info. My real life friends would really think that I've flipped.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i think tony's gonna reply back with, "okay, i'm not THAT into sci-fi..." LMAO

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU LOL!!! Now see Jennifer.... You had to go and make me feel bad. (just kidding). But I did say that I dont usually share this info. My real life friends would really think that I've flipped.
icon_lol.gif
that was so funny LOL you're too cute
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG!! I am too emabarassed. Did I miss one? I dont remember that one? How recently was that series on? I'm shocked that I dont know that series.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Sci-Fi...yeah!!!You must have seen Dune! I love that series.

Wow that is sooooo HOT! I love sci-fi! Tend to lean a bit towards the newer stuff tho. Chompin' at the bit for Star Wars EpisodeIII. If you have Episode II on DVD, they have an extra disk in there that shows some super killer scenes when Anniken puts on the dark vader helmet for the first time and the entire cast was like "whoa!!" cuz Darth Vader was born!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I like them ALL!! I love Star Trek - all of them old, new, everything. Cant get enough of Star Gate (both of them) and Matrix, Battlestar Gallactica.... You name it!! the only one I cant seem to get into is Andromeda.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back