things you probably didn't know about me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faints! Love Matrix series, was the TOP sci fi of all time. Man I still watch them

Why didja think that jen?
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i think tony's gonna reply back with, "okay, i'm not THAT into sci-fi..." LMAO

It was actually a series of movies in the early 80's. I think it was a trilogy(if I remember right)

Dang! I missed that one for sure!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by envymi It was actually a series of movies in the early 80's. I think it was a trilogy(if I remember right)

Ya know I even liked that sci-fi movie that John Travolta did a few years back. it got horrible reviews, but I was so into that. Darn, why cant I remember the name of it right now?
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Faints! Love Matrix series, was the TOP sci fi of all time. Man I still watch them

Why didja think that jen?
icon_cool.gif

Yeah... That's the one!! Thanks! Good movie (in my opinion ONLY) LOL

Originally Posted by envymi Hmmm...bad John Travolta movie..."Battlefield Earth"???

I'm actually into horror movies or thrillers more than I am Sci-Fi. Foreign Thrillers to be exact(japanese and french are my favs)

Oh, something else you wouldn't know about me
icon_smile.gif

1. I used to be fluent in French(it's been about 10 yrs since I've spoken it though)

2. I'm obsessed with Charlie Parker

3. I'm into modern art(Bacon, Basquiat)

4. I used to be really curious about voodoo, especially the life of Marie Leveaux(I spent quite a bit of time in Louisiana)

5. I spent my Xmas vacation when I was 18 in a tribal village in Kenya. I was there to help build a hospital with a few staff members from my HS

Originally Posted by Trisha [*]I was engaged at 16 (broke off at 18) to someone 9 years my senior

oh, wow! what did your parents think, being so young?! if you don't mind me asking, of course!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Why didja think that jen? it was just so funny how tracey got so into it LOL

I began smoking @ 12, but didn't really get into it until I was around 15. I became fully addicted in college around 18 or so & have fought w/the addiction for 10 years.

Originally Posted by Trisha They were fine with it, they actually got on really well with him. I was never immature and silly at school I guess, so was very grown up for my age and I guess the age just never seemed an issue cos we never thought about it x oh, i see. i wish my mom was cool like that LOL
by the way, trisha, i didn't know you updated your notepad (which is GORGEOUS, by the way) in 8 months. you're not gonna get that, but look at the date you put that it was updated
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Oh yeah we write our dates differently in the UK, I updated 11th of March!! x LOL oh, my god. i swear i can be SO stupid sometimes LMAO

Originally Posted by Trisha Ok all of mine will be boring:
[*]I was engaged at 16 (broke off at 18) to someone 9 years my senior

[*]I've never tried a cigarette in my life

[*]I dont drink alcohol ever

[*]I'm left handed

[*]I was in foster care as a child (only for a year)

[*]I was a geek at school and didnt have many friends (actually nothing has changed)

[*]The night i was born 16 babies were born in the hospital and I was the only girl!

[*]I lost my virginity at 15

[*]I love Sci-Fi too (i think Tony already knows this!)

[*]I have flat feet & arthritis

[*]I want a nose job!

[*]I want to get into Beauty journalism one day

Thats all folks! x

Good topic btw and Gail, you are an inspiration! x

I have flat feet too! And I don't think you need a nose job!!!! You look mah-ve-lous!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I began smoking @ 12, but didn't really get into it until I was around 15. I became fully addicted in college around 18 or so & have fought w/the addiction for 10 years. I feel ya! I started at like 17 (almost 18) and still smoke (I'll quit for a month or so here an there)... my ex smoked and got me started... which was stupid to do b/c I was already out of the "peer pressure" age... most people I know started in early teens... and I started late...
icon_rolleyes.gif
So hard to quit, but I've cut down a lot and smoke the Ultra lights (which everyone tells me are like air compared to what they smoke) so I guess I'm at least on the right track...
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I feel ya! I started at like 17 (almost 18) and still smoke (I'll quit for a month or so here an there)... my ex smoked and got me started... which was stupid to do b/c I was already out of the "peer pressure" age... most people I know started in early teens... and I started late...
icon_rolleyes.gif
So hard to quit, but I've cut down a lot and smoke the Ultra lights (which everyone tells me are like air compared to what they smoke) so I guess I'm at least on the right track...
icon_confused.gif
It's really easy to quit smoeking...I've done it like 100 times!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by destiny It's really easy to quit smoeking...I've done it like 100 times!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL
icon_cool.gif

wow, you guys came up with some pretty outrageous stuff. I hope I can find some interesting things in my life
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1. my younger brother had leukaemia 2 years ago (he has totally recovered by now)

2. I am in looove with American guys. they are just so much hotter and funnier than guys from here. and I adore that accent (especially the southern one)

3. I would actually like to gain a few pounds (seriously *g*). I have to eat like every 2-3 hours b/c I get soo hungry. but I still stay skinny somehow (must be the genes)

4. I spent half a year as an exchange student in the US my junior year. it was the best time of my life (that pretty much explaines #2 I think )

5. I can´t kiss in public. I feel like everybody is watching me. that´s why several guys I dated thought that I was embarrased to be seen with them
biggrin.gif

I'm the same way about kissing in public! Weird huh? My BF gets mad cuz I have problems holding his hand in public too. I don't know why.

Originally Posted by destiny It's really easy to quit smoeking...I've done it like 100 times!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
my sociology teacher said to us today, "my student was like, 'i'm not addicted to smoking. i quit for a few months, but started again,' and i'm like, 'THEN YOU DIDN'T QUIT IF YOU'RE STILL DOING IT!'" LOL

Originally Posted by Arielle 4. I spent half a year as an exchange student in the US my junior year. it was the best time of my life (that pretty much explaines #2 I think ) where in the US?

Originally Posted by Arielle 2. I am in looove with American guys. they are just so much hotter and funnier than guys from here. and I adore that accent (especially the southern one) that's so funny because i don't consider myself having an accent or anyone else in the US. i know we do to people from austria, ireland, UK, whatever, but i never think of us having accents! i hope that makes sense! LOL

Back