things you probably didn't know about me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i thought this would be a fun way to learn about each other a little more!

list things about yourself you've never mentioned on here before, that no one would know about you. it can be a big thing, like winning the lotto, to a small thing like you ate a chocolate-frosted donut yesterday. you can list 1 up to whatever number you want. YOU CAN POST IN THIS THREAD AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. i'm sure all of us will be interested
smile.gif

[*]i'm a yo-yo dieter. i lose and gain weight like the seasons change LOL

[*]i'd choose watermelon and feta cheese together over anything any day.

[*]i'd love to live in a 3rd world country after spending a month in one. i just love the thought of walking the cows LOL

[*]nhl (hockey, for those of you who don't know) players adam graves, niklas sundstrom, tie domi, and wayne gretzky lived in the same building i used to live in back in the day. niklas always watched saved by the bell
icon_lol.gif

[*]i bought new diesels yesterday, my 3rd pair - of the same kind and color. gotta love evelyns LOL

[*]I am obsessed with green clothing right now.

[*]I am also in love with gaucho pants.

[*]I have just finished a major l/s spree and have more than doubled my original l/s collection in just over two months. I think I only had 4-5 pre-spree. I think I have 15= now.
icon_eek.gif

[*]I make sure my weight is in the same range +/- two pounds to make sure I fit my clothes... can't afford to buy new ones right now!

Ok, let's see......

1. I won $1000 in the CA lottery scratcher on the first day the lottery was available somewhere around 1986 or so.
  2. I love beer
  3. I hate meat in spaghetti
  4. I wore braces on my teeth for 2 years
  5. I started to go grey in my early twenties

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i thought this would be a fun way to learn about each other a little more!
    list things about yourself you've never mentioned on here before, that no one would know about you. it can be a big thing, like winning the lotto, to a small thing like you ate a chocolate-frosted donut yesterday. you can list 1 up to whatever number you want. YOU CAN POST IN THIS THREAD AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. i'm sure all of us will be interested
    smile.gif

6. i'm a yo-yo dieter. i lose and gain weight like the seasons change LOL
  7. i'd choose watermelon and feta cheese together over anything any day.
  8. i'd love to live in a 3rd world country after spending a month in one. i just love the thought of walking the cows LOL
  9. nhl (hockey, for those of you who don't know) players adam graves, niklas sundstrom, tie domi, and wayne gretzky lived in the same building i used to live in back in the day. niklas always watched saved by the bell
    icon_lol.gif

10. i bought new diesels yesterday, my 3rd pair - of the same kind and color. gotta love evelyns LOL

Originally Posted by wongy74 I make sure my weight is in the same range +/- two pounds to make sure I fit my clothes... can't afford to buy new ones right now! that's so funny. because i lose and gain so much, i told myself i won't buy new clothes until i lose weight to whatever i'm supposed to be, healthy.

Originally Posted by tony(admin) I won $1000 in the CA lottery scratcher on the first day the lottery was available somewhere around 1986 or so. what'd you do with the money?!

Well I think I was like 17 or something, so I paid my car insurance on my RX7. It was $957 lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer

what'd you do with the money?!

Hmmm, sounds fun...

1. I went on a 30 day survival trip in the Sierra Mountains where we hiked 12-15 miles everyday along with climbing peaks and all that good stuff. It was required to graduate the high school I went to . It was either that or 30 days in the Death Valley desert(I chose the one where we didn't have to carry all our water)

2. I used to work in a Sports and Entertainment management firm before I became known as Envy

3. I'm a Wolverine
icon_biggrin.gif

4. All of my cars have been black

That's all I can think of right now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I guess High school in Southern Cal then....right?

Quote:

1. I went on a 30 day survival trip in the Sierra Mountains where we hiked 12-15 miles everyday along with climbing peaks and all that good stuff. It was required to graduate the high school I went to . It was either that or 30 days in the Death Valley desert(I chose the one where we didn't have to carry all our water)

What car do you have today

Quote:

4. All of my cars have been black

That's all I can think of right now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Actually, I was up north in the Bay Area for HS.

I have a Range Rover now.

Ooh, and in case you were wondering why I'm on here so much...I'm working on my websites now, so I'm on the computer like 24/7(other than when I'm in the gym)

Ahh I was in Southern CA for HS.

We have an Escalade now...white
wink.gif

Originally Posted by envymi

Actually, I was up north in the Bay Area for HS.
I have a Range Rover now.

Originally Posted by envymi before I became known as Envy what do you mean?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by tony(admin) Well I think I was like 17 or something, so I paid my car insurance on my RX7. It was $957 lol haha, that's always good! what'd you do with the extra $43?
wink.gif
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Hehe, even when you get there, you have to make sure you stay there. But I can't complain cause I basically eat whatever but try not to eat too much junk/fast food and only work out once a week. So I can't really say that I "work" at staying my weight.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer that's so funny. because i lose and gain so much, i told myself i won't buy new clothes until i lose weight to whatever i'm supposed to be, healthy.

what'd you do with the money?!

[*]I had a real gun held to my head in an attempted robbery when I was 16.

[*]2 days before my senior year of college, my boyfriend died.

[*]I was engaged @ 18 & broke it off @ 20.

[*]I've never been to Europe, but have been to Asia.

[*]I began smoking @ 12 & finally quit @ 28.

Wow.
icon_eek.gif
It's hard to believe you turned out as great as you are with all this stuff that has happened to you! Amazing! No wonder you're such a great person!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha [*]I had a real gun held to my head in an attempted robbery when I was 16.

Originally Posted by wongy74 Wow.
icon_eek.gif
It's hard to believe you turned out as great as you are with all this stuff that has happened to you! Amazing! No wonder you're such a great person!
icon_biggrin.gif
my thought exactly. i'm sorry those horrible things happened to you
frown.gif

1. I'm a Pack rat... I don't throw away anything! I have receipts and boxes from stuff I bought months ago...

2. I am a coupon cutter, I'll shop at one store over another if I have a coupon for it.

3. I was stupid enough at 18 to believe my ex when he wanted to use my credit cards & would pay me back, now I'm lots of debt from it, & hes out there somewhere free as a bird. Yet I can't stop buying makeup!
icon_redface.gif

4. I wish I were born a rich kid & I love watching reality shows about rich people. (Gastineau Girls, Lifestyles of, Cribs etc.) yet i doubt I will ever have anything near that.

Good idea Jennifer...
icon_smile.gif

- My parents are deaf.

- After I graduated from HS I went to New Jersey to be a nanny for a year...totally cool experience.

- I can't drive a stick shift.

- I love to wear faux hair; I have 3 different hairpieces from Home Shopping Network!

- I am a pretty big Jesus freak!

1. I am a purse-a-holic.

2, Besides my sister and my mom, all of my family lives in Mexico.

3. I have battled with my weight all of my life.

4. I am a TV junkie - The OC, Survivor, Real World, Gilmore Girls, Everybody Loves Raymond, Fear Factor, Alias, The Apprentice, Law & Order SVU, Sex and the City...and the list goes on and on.

5. I like to listen to all types of music. Enjoy going to concerts. Coolest concert experience - I was in the first row at the first concert in Alcatraz and saw Creed and The Wallflowers perform. For those of you that may not have heard of Alcatraz, it is a very famous jail in San Francisco. It is on an island and it is closed but has a museum. Here is a picture of the venue.

crowsnest_Alcatraz_logo.jpg

All I can say is OMG! That makes me wanna cry.
icon_cry.gif
I'm so sorry you went through some of those things.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha [*]I had a real gun held to my head in an attempted robbery when I was 16.

Wow, you are a strong woman.

Latest posts

Back