Think Pink in October

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Welcome to October, girls—the month where we are reminded to have annual clinical breast exams and monthly self-exams. Because early detection of breast cancer can save your life.

Many of our favorite beauty companies are showing their support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month by spreading awareness and raising funds for a cure:

Shiseido The Makeup Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow in Pale Pink

Shiseido will donate $5 of every Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow in Pale Pink to Cancer and Careers, a resource for working women who have cancer. $23

Bobbi Brown Pink Ribbon Collection Exclusive Pink Flower Shimmer Lip Gloss and best-selling Sandwash Pink Lip Color to complement it. $30

Tweezerman Petite Tweeze Set in Pink Leather Case A limited-edition Pink Leather Case printed with the pink breast cancer awareness ribbon. Pairs the famous Slant and Point tweezers in a travel size. $25

Prescriptives Colorscope Eye Color–Pink Ahead A Limited-edition set of three shades pressed into one pan to highlight, define and contour eyes for customized looks. $17.5

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The award-winning formula that is everyone’s favorite with a special Breast Cancer Awareness charm to hang off your cell phone. $35

Smashbox Blushing Pink Fusion Soft Lights Powder & Brush Set

A limited-edition set of illuminating silk-like Fusion Soft Lights powder (full-size) in a new blushing shade that features the breast cancer ribbon and makeup artist essential Face & Body Brush #19 with a shiny pink handle. $59

Aveda Limited-Edition Hand Relief Our favorite Aveda hand cream in a limited edition size and design in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. $20

Estee Lauder Pink Ribbon Collection A sweet collection of five Estée Lauder products including: High Gloss in Pink Ribbon Pink, Pure Color Crystal Gloss in Evelyn Pink, Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Elizabeth Pink, Jeweled Pink Ribbon Pin, and Jeweled Pink Ribbon Compact & Brush Set. $10 - $45

Jo Malone Red Roses Composed of seven types of roses from all over the world, this alluring fragrance is a surprisingly clean, voluptuous, and romantic scent. $50 - $95

Origins Make a Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment A creamy, protective hand cream for softer, brighter, younger looking hands. $18.5

AVON Breast Cancer Crusade Lip Balm SPF 15 100% of the net proceeds from this lip balm are donated to the AVON Breast Cancer Crusade. $1.5

Conair The Power of Pink A selection of Conair styling tools including: Instant Heat Ionic Hair Setter, Instant Heat Ceramic 1″ Straightener, Ionic Hair Styler, Ceramic Ultra Slim Straightener, and Mini Metro Pro Dryer, all designed to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Philosophy Shower for the Cure A creamy all-in-one formula that can be used as a shampoo, shower gel or bubble bath created to benefit the Women’s Cancer Research Fund. $20

“Pass the Word†this month, and show your support of this important cause.

oooo the aveda, bobbi brown, and shieseido (my spelling is probably wrong but close enough) really are appealing to me right now.

Yup, yup. I always buy stuff in October that support breast cancer research. I love all the pink things they think up. I like the Smashbox a lot.

great thread marisol! thanks so much. i think that tweezerman case has my name on it!

Hi Marisol:

Thanks for the reminder. I always like to purchase a few things with the pink ribbon.

QVC had a few Pink Ribbon Beauty shows on yesterday. All of the people on there were giving great donations all were giving at least 5 dollars from each set sold. That is really generous.

I like the smashbox..
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back